Gaga Changes Her Insta Pic Back to “GAGA” Tattoo

Savage

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus
1 hour ago, Nino said:

My original post wasn't even meant to be a shady drag. I didn't say "**** you hater delete your account", I've been in private chats with this user and know he likes to take things too far, which is something I do too. You can see in my post that you used to insert yourself and stir more forum drama that my tone wasn't really attacking and more just trying to reason with him.  :awkney:

Insert myself? I just didn't agree about something and quoted you, and I wasn't mean or offensive either.

And, yeah, when someone is describing someone else's posts as "trashy negativity" and other exaggerations ("hating everything she does for months/years"; "why are you here" did you not say those things?) yes, I will step in because I think that's too much :ohwell:

I relate because people have been saying the same stuff to me for years, that's why I thought my response would be helpful, if only to challenge this "you shouldn't want to be here if you don't like what Gaga's doing rn" cliché :koons:

1 hour ago, Nino said:

Doubting what I said was true because of your idea of who I am or because of how other users who aren't me treated you in the past isn't the same as me being wrong. I'm done with this conversation because I know this road leads. Welcome back Didy

I don't have any idea about who you are, I don't even know you :rip: Nor did I claim you were one of the people who attacked me in the past or whatever. You opened up a subject and I joined the conversation, geez.

Sorry if I offended you, totally not my intention, I say that genuinely. But it's a little ironic to me that you seek bad intentions in my replies to you while you pretend your own posts to @TimisaMonster were totally fine lol.

Archived