“Bobby when is the next show?”

”Not for a while m’lady..”

”K then let’s hurt some 🚬’s”

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Savage

Everyone’s saying it was the  “GAGA” pic all along—I must’ve been wrong. Is there a way to delete the thread or change the news tag? Don’t want to be spreading false info, my bad everyone :kara:

TimisaMonster
10 hours ago, Nino said:

There's a sign-out button.

There's a "add to ignore list" feature or a choice to simply not respond to my post...so many options...take your pick :madge:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

7 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

There's a "add to ignore list" feature or a choice to simply not respond to my post...so many options...take your pick :madge:

You yourself said she's getting on your nerves and you don't really have any positive things to say about her. There's other sites that aren't gaga-focused, there's even places like Stand Your Ground on ATRL where people will actually want to hear all the negative things you want to say. Here though, the environment is something different. :shrug: 

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, Nino said:

You yourself said she's getting on your nerves and you don't really have any positive things to say about her. There's other sites that aren't gaga-focused, there's even places like Stand Your Ground on ATRL where people will actually want to hear all the negative things you want to say. Here though, the environment is something different. :shrug: 

So anything I post about Gaga has to ALWAYS be positive? Is GGD a kiss her ass only site when fans are tired of being teased and led on? Does every post on every thread need to be "yes queen slay mama omg my wig is snatched"? How boring...and it's not even reality 

This is a public forum for people to express their opinions and not just the ones YOU consider to be "positive" 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

5 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

So anything I post about Gaga has to ALWAYS be positive? Is GGD a kiss her ass only site when fans are tired of being teased and led on? Does every post on every thread need to be "yes queen slay mama omg my wig is snatched"? How boring...and it's not even reality 

This is a public forum for people to express their opinions and not just the ones YOU consider to be "positive" 

I mean the things we do get as fans you love to act disappointed in. No hate meant just think that sometimes it helps to remind each other that there's a life outside of Gaga. You're allowed to take breaks, she'll be here when you get back, and it'd help keep the place free from trashy negativity. :poot: 

Somebody who is disappointed occasionally is one thing(I had a meltdown and almost unstanned when MR came out, for example). Hating everything she does for months/years at a time is just clinging to the past because at that point you aren't really a fan of who she is now. Which raises the question of why are you on here other than to spread negativity about the person this website is based around? :emma: 

Didymus
56 minutes ago, Nino said:

I mean the things we do get as fans you love to act disappointed in. No hate meant just think that sometimes it helps to remind each other that there's a life outside of Gaga. You're allowed to take breaks, she'll be here when you get back, and it'd help keep the place free from trashy negativity. :poot:  

Somebody who is disappointed occasionally is one thing(I had a meltdown and almost unstanned when MR came out, for example). Hating everything she does for months/years at a time is just clinging to the past because at that point you aren't really a fan of who she is now. Which raises the question of why are you on here other than to spread negativity about the person this website is based around? :emma: 

You need to start understanding that this forum is not a fan site but a discussion forum for fans. Big difference.

I've been getting the "why are you here" type of responses for literally six years here lol. Clearly I want to be here 'cause I love to be here, and that is completely separate from my opinions about Gaga.

The actual truth is: if you can't handle opposing opinions on Gaga, this is not the place for you. littlemonsters.com might be a better fit :vegas:

10 minutes ago, Didymus said:

You need to start understanding that this forum is not a fan site but a discussion forum for fans. Big difference.

I've been getting the "why are you here" type of responses for literally six years here lol. Clearly I want to be here 'cause I love to be here, and that is completely separate from my opinions about Gaga.

The actual truth is: if you can't handle opposing opinions on Gaga, this is not the place for you. littlemonsters.com might be a better fit :vegas:

I've posted my fair share of opposing opinions too, and disagree with a bunch of the things that people accept as fact about Gaga here. Like I said in the post that you quoted, imo there's a difference between somebody who's a general fan that occasionally disagrees with Gaga or the Little Monster hivemind and somebody who has nothing nice to say about her and openly admits it. If somebody is on a Lady Gaga website, and everything Lady Gaga does makes them mad or feels like a missed opportunity that upsets them so much that they have to voice it in every thread they reply in, maybe it's best to take a breather, like you yourself have done at points over the years. I'm shocked you'd disagree.  :awkney:

Didymus
2 minutes ago, Nino said:

somebody who has nothing nice to say about her and openly admits it.

I doubt that's true. @TimisaMonster is that true? :messga: That sounds like stuff everyone said about me too, which was blatantly untrue.

Unless you went through someone's total posting history, you can't really say stuff like that. I swear at some point I would post 20 positive posts about Gaga a day and one negative one, and people would still jump on me for being a hater :koons:

40 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I doubt that's true. @TimisaMonster is that true? :messga: That sounds like stuff everyone said about me too, which was blatantly untrue.

Unless you went through someone's total posting history, you can't really say stuff like that. I swear at some point I would post 20 positive posts about Gaga a day and one negative one, and people would still jump on me for being a hater :koons:

I'm not the type to stalk posting histories but all I know is that the user I was talking to keeps on popping up in threads about current gaga events, including several i've made recently, to talk about how horrible every decision she's making recently is and how clueless her team is. My original post wasn't even meant to be a shady drag. I didn't say "**** you hater delete your account", I've been in private chats with this user and know he likes to take things too far, which is something I do too. You can see in my post that you used to insert yourself and stir more forum drama that my tone wasn't really attacking and more just trying to reason with him.  :awkney:

Doubting what I said was true because of your idea of who I am or because of how other users who aren't me treated you in the past isn't the same as me being wrong. I'm done with this conversation because I know this road leads. Welcome back Didy

blackpink

How much longer must we wait? This is worse than the LG5 blackout :selena:

Joshie S

This thread just got me like
giphy.gif

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Archived