💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki laughs over homophobic remarks during queen radio

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

Luna Lovegood

Apparently her husband called barbs “a bunch of f****ts” on queen radio and she laughs along with it. 

luna’s advocate

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luna Lovegood

smilers are pulling out receipts from left to right omg tl is a mess with smilers dragging barbs vice versa but hey, can’t say I don’t love drama..also I still don’t understand why she’s enabling an homophobic on a huge platform like queen radio and say unnecessary stuff like this and laugh along with it. Like most of your fans are from the LGBTQ community. 

tenor.gif

luna’s advocate

nikola

She is a horrible person. Idk how are people tolerating this behavior 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

This Starship is flying to another planet, bye! :bye:

Scathach

But I was called an obsessed hater here a few days ago for saying she has homophobic tendencies 

ElectricKing

There's so much homophobia and yet people on this site and Twitter still think it's acceptable to say 'just come out already Shawn' 

I got this my entire school life and it's horrible to see my own community doing this to another person :(

Luna Lovegood
3 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

There's so much homophobia and yet people on this site and Twitter still think it's acceptable to say 'just come out already Shawn' 

I got this my entire school life and it's horrible to see my own community doing this to another person :(

Yeah and there’s still bunch of barbs from the community who still remain ignorant and defend her on twitter over this mess. It’s disappointing.

luna’s advocate

Widows Kiss

People who are still stanning this woman are beyond me. She openly hates her fans...

Musicisfreedom

I'm so devastated. This has definitely crossed the line for me, I can't support this kind of person anymore. I loved Nicki so much for years and tried to look passed the problematic stuff she did.... But this is just getting too much

Bitch I'm Madonna

Pink Tape

well without those *******s u wont be anywhere so sit your silicone "ass" down flop :bon::bon::bon:

gagzus

I would say how I really feel but I don’t wanna get banned just like the substances that make up 80% of her ass

Archived