celeb

Nicki laughs over homophobic remarks during queen radio

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin

Nicki is a 39 year old woman. She knows what she's doing every time she uses the f***t word. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Galagala

She deserves all her career failure.

Cardi, you are the true queen.:flutter:

Dominic

An absolute embarrassment. She treats her, largely, gay fans like **** and they suck her arse anyway. I was actually getting into megatron but honestly she can keep it. She gets away with it because she makes music but jesus christ she causes a moral dilemma. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

crisTEAne

disgusting silicone slüt. her career should be over. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

arrtpop

apparently the video is fake but i still wouldn’t put it past her to do anything like this.

aphrodite

Luna Lovegood
3 minutes ago, arrtpop said:

apparently the video is fake but i still wouldn’t put it past her to do anything like this.

Barbs managed to provide receipts about Nicki calling her openly gay barb “this next one is a girl” as a no-matter, but still have yet to see them defending the guy calling people “bunch of f4ggots” openly on her radio and she laughs along with them. It’s devastating. People from the lgbtq community are still gonna support her blindly regardless especially her gay barbs. 

luna’s advocate

arrtpop
23 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

Barbs managed to provide receipts about Nicki calling her openly gay barb “this next one is a girl” as a no-matter, but still have yet to see them defending the guy calling people “bunch of f4ggots” openly on her radio and she laughs along with them. It’s devastating. People from the lgbtq community are still gonna support her blindly regardless especially her gay barbs. 

trust me, i agree with you 10000%. the things nicki has done are inexcusable and she shouldn’t be a role model for anyone. her boyfriend using the slur is fake according to barbz, they’re saying he said “cross your fingers” which is maybe the case? i don’t think nicki meant calling him a girl as an insult, she just calls her fans that, no matter how problematic it is. i don’t think this is really a case of nicki’s blatant homophobia unless her boyfriend actually did use the slur. still, nicki has shown her homophobia in the past and has never actually apologized for any of it

aphrodite

misunderstood

LGBT not only do we need to work on homophobia, y'all REALLY need to work on yourselves. :oops:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Korkira

Remember when she mocked & laughed at that guy who was on a wheelchair? The same act right here

HoneyB

Why is she still doing queen radio:saladga:

I thought she learned her lesson from queen but here she is being a MESS! I wanted to support her but sis really is crossing it:madge:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

NewUsername

Aside from her being a horrible person (which she has proved lots of times), she's biting the hand that feeds her...

Squidward T

honestly, i wouldn't care except these f******s are the ones who bought her multi million dollar  mansion so she can go f herself with a knife. Luckily, she is slowly going the route of lil kim 

Archived