💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

El Mal Querer Megarate

Andreu

Featured Posts

corvus albus
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

I don't understand how some can say that they don't like the bests songs of a certain artists or that their favorites are not the best songs.. It's like saying you know your taste isn't good.

Why can't there be a subjecive understanding? Why do people always drag this kind of argument into the room?

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreu
Just now, Monster7 said:

If Di mi nombre doesn't win or is at least in the top 3

screamsinspanish.gif

hmmmm hmmmm

FfFfFfFF
2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

it's not lie time tho

Agreed! That's  I said it. :hug:

Andreu

6. Bagdad

80,5 points

Person who gave it the best mark: @DesertWolf @FfFfFfFF10

Person who gave it the lowest mark: @Sharpay6

Number of 11s: -

@corvus albusI think this is about a "bad romance" which fits grat into the theme of Reniego which is about her unhappiness

@tomschesGreat song, but I HATE cry me a river so.... Ugh!ï»ż

ME: It’s the easier song/poppiest song to get into the album but I got tired of it quite fast.

Andreu
Just now, Monster7 said:

Buy ARTPOP in Itunes

more like stream aixĂČ tot ho canvia SKSK

corvus albus
Just now, Andreu said:

but I HATE cry me a river so.... Ugh!ï»ż

:selena:

Spoiler

that is bad taste :ohwell:

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

Why can't there be a subjecive understanding? Why do people always drag this kind of argument into the room?

What is a  subjective understanding when it comes to ranking to songs?? Because if you say A song is the best but B is my favorite it means that you don't like the better songs which means you know chose the worse song. And if you chose a not-so-good song over a good one it means your taste isn't good.  :poot: Simple as that.

corvus albus
Just now, Andreu said:

more like stream aixĂČ tot ho canvia SKSK

link it :gaycat:

corvus albus
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

What is a  subjective understanding when it comes to ranking to songs?? Because if you say A song is the best but B is my favorite it means that you don't like the better songs which means you know chose the worse song. And if you chose a not-so-good song over a good one it means your taste isn't good.  :poot: Simple as that.

But I never said that. I said that Malamente is an excellent song but it is neither my favorite nor the best of the album in my opinion. Where did I say it's the best song?

FfFfFfFF
Just now, corvus albus said:

But I never said that. I said that Malamente is an excellent song but it is neither my favorite nor the best of the album in my opinion. Where did I say it's the best song?

When you said is an excellent song.

Archived