TheCureinMalibu

:poot: 

she didn't lie when she said : "I get my jealous on" :poot:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin

Who? :vegas:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

A lot of them are though she didn't lie. My GRANDMOTHER has one :lmao: Once you get removed from the big categories like SOTY and AOTY, they're completely arbitrary.  

TheCureinMalibu
Just now, Nino said:

A lot of them are though she didn't lie. My GRANDMOTHER has one :lmao: Once you get removed from the big categories like SOTY and AOTY, they're completely arbitrary.  

you literally just disrespect your grandmother...............

She said the grammys are clown but she submitted 19 catergories :poot: 

Luna Lovegood

And yet she doesn’t hesitate to submit her whole discography for the Grammys EVERY. SINGLE. YEAR. A clown.

tenor.gif?itemid=13092427

luna’s advocate

KatieJudasGaga4

She's just saying this because she hasn't won none and hasn't been nominated since 2016

JusKeepBreathin
2 minutes ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

you literally just disrespect your grandmother...............

She said the grammys are clown but she submitted 19 catergories :poot: 

Crazy Queens on this site will push their grandmother under a bus for high reaction numbers. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

ThisGuyTony

She could've won with stuff like Pills N Potions but she chooses to release trash.

tumblr_inline_pjr0x29El61qdd180_540.gif

PunkTheFunk
4 minutes ago, Nino said:

That's really cool :giveup: What category or genre did she win for if you don't mind me asking?

LaLa

Oh please, like she wouldn't strap on the clown shoes to go and accept her award if she won :triggered:

TheBatman

The Grammys are dumb, like a prayer never even nominated, david bowie never recognized until after death, etc

TheCureinMalibu

Like seriously if anyone in my family win a grammy i'd steal the grammys and pretend that i won it and brag about it 48/7 :poot:

Batwings

Homegirl needs to name her next album Panini Friday because she's pressed as hell.

sandwich nom GIF

Archived