maybe being messy is part of her brand :derpga:

it brings attention for sure. 

Not the one she should get tbh

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark
2 hours ago, Didymus said:

She's right that the Grammy's are biased af but why do pop stars only bring this up out of spite omg.

Agree, there's a discussion to be had about the Grammys being biased against rap and r & b music, but she just popped off in a petty, silly way. And we all know a big reason she's doing this is because of Cardi B. A lot of the music publications made a big deal about her being the first woman to win Best Rap Album and brought Nicki into the story or even headlines, which tbf wasn't cool to Nicki, and my guess is that has been bothering her.

LilyLark
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Not the one she should get tbh

It's sad. She's talented, but she's spiraled and this new marriage...not good. I think it's easy to write her off or trash her, but she doesn't seem stable (the whole sh*t with Travis Scott was bizarre and the new husband) and I find Nicki more tragic at this point. The Grammys are biased against rap music, but writing it off as clowns is...meh.

I think most people realize the Gaga comment from last year wasn't a diss against Gaga, but if they haven't they need to let it go. Nicki even deleted the tweet. Her point was the media tends to drag black women more than other artists for similar mistakes and comments, and at the time Gaga had not publicly issued an apology for working with R. Kelly although not releasing the video/recording a new version with Christina was obviously an attempt to bury it. Nicki would have been better off calling out the men who did far more work with predators than the female artists who the media focused on, but it is what it is and she did delete the tweet.

But yeah, the comments about the Grammys are clearly an attempt to make a dig at Cardi, imo. Kind of surprised the Beyhive isn't angry since they often like to tout Bey's 20+ grammys, but I feel like most stan bases except Cardi's and Ariana's just ignore Nicki nowadays.

bloody g

Most clowns don't have grammys though :oprah:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Guillaume Hamon

If she had won one she would already have 5 tracks like "the queen got a grammy" etc.

Stef
10 hours ago, Nino said:

Once you get removed from the big categories like SOTY and AOTY, they're completely arbitrary.  

Poor Gaga :triggered:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

GirlHeyGirl

Not a single lie was told, Grammy's don't mean anything these days. you can still have major success without one. 

River
1 hour ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

If she had won one she would already have 5 tracks like "the queen got a grammy" etc.

"2012, I'm at the Super Bowl" teas :laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Korkira

Nicki dear, you call yourself a Queen through ur radio station & album, but your behavior is very far from being a queen so I guess your album as well as your personality flopped.:bye:

RoverLoader
23 hours ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

Where is the lie though? It's literally a worthless award. There are like 600 categories..who won best triangle player last year anyone?

Archived