Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ed Sheeran Is On Track for the No. 1 Concert Tour of All Time.

Hybrid AT

Featured Posts

zakariah

this is it... this is gonna be what causes World War III between the straights & the gays

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

When you're popular and you tour continuously then stuff like this will happen :shrug: Same happened with Gaga during The Monster Ball Tour, she was very popular and constantly touring so even though the average gross per date or average ticket price wasn't high, the overall gross was big because of the sheer number of shows :party:

His fans are lucky because they've had many opportunities to see him and I can't imagine it's easy being on tour for so long, so props to him as well for that :pawsup: Personally I don't see any pride or shame in who owns the top spot, I mean it's just a record, if he achieves it then congratulations to him, if someone else holds it then congratulations to them :laughga:

The Z
3 hours ago, Suspiria said:

I don't get how you can read the article and hate on him for this:poot: Personally I have no interest in him, but he really did earn this by just doing his show. Can't imagine how hard it must be for an artist to tour a show for this length of time, but he did it.

Because he barely does anything on stage. I don't want to sound mean towards him but he's on his chair the whole time, singing cute songs with no interesting vocals. I mean I could do it too, even for 10 years

homomo

This would be an achievement if he didn’t literally just stand it one spot during the whole show :selena:

Still won't be #1 tour in my eyes, he's performed way more shows. People ain't paying top dollar to see him other.

50 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

Because he barely does anything on stage. I don't want to sound mean towards him but he's on his chair the whole time, singing cute songs with no interesting vocals. I mean I could do it too, even for 10 years

Still a one-man show. Sure he doesn't even have a band

2School4Cool
58 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

Well, it’s a little more complicated than just standing on stage with a guitar. He uses a loop station, recording guitar melodies, harmonies, and pounds on the guitar for percussion and builds up the entire track live on the spot, which not many people do as well as he does, plus it makes his show unique and interesting. I’ve seen him live twice and it’s honestly incredible to see how well one man with a guitar can command crowds that large, and he engages his crowds better than most shows I’ve seen. 

See The Best In Everyone

Archived