💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ed Sheeran Is On Track for the No. 1 Concert Tour of All Time.

Hybrid AT

Featured Posts

Lextyr97

Someone adjust U2’s numbers for me once he finishes because I will not accept this. 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lextyr97

U2, please do like 5 shows and calling it 360 tour :gum: Please don’t let this happen

Hybrid AT
4 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Someone adjust U2’s numbers for me once he finishes because I will not accept this. 

To break the record on an inflation-adjusted basis, Mr. Sheeran would need to surpass about $833 million, U2’s total in 2019 dollars adjusted from the tour’s 2011 end

Read the article sis stop being a lazy ass hoe :poot:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Hybrid AT
5 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Lets light our bono candles and pray

6f2f8a2065d87ef9ff819ca19a288c6c.jpg

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Suspiria

I don't get how you can read the article and hate on him for this:poot: Personally I have no interest in him, but he really did earn this by just doing his show. Can't imagine how hard it must be for an artist to tour a show for this length of time, but he did it.

michael angelo
4 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

Straight people confuse me I swear 

me too watermelon GIF

we could belong together

TimisaMonster

Only because he didnt stop touring...not because it actually earned a lot in each show...

Same with Avengers not willing to admit it lost to Avatar and rereleasing in theaters 

All try hard attempts to break records when it really isnt deserved 

So many people are about being the first and breaking records...boring...where is the quality not quantity?

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

2School4Cool

I’ll get hate for this, but HE DESERVES IT!!!

Ed Sheeran is proof that with talent, hard work, and kindesss, anything is achievable. This site is so quick to hate on him when they don’t really know him. He is the sweetest pop star out there, and he has worked so unbelievably hard to get to where he is. The fact that he performs with nothing but a guitar and a loop station and is on track for the highest grossing tour of all time is such a remarkable achievement, and just shows that all you need is your talent. I couldn’t be prouder of him! He’s proof that if you’re a likeable person with dedication to your craft, people will gravitite to you and your work.

I know most of you don’t like him, and you don’t have to, but you don’t get to have the highest grossing tour of all time for nothing. If you don’t like his music, that’s okay. If you don’t really understand why everyone loves him so much, to each their own. But let’s respect that, even if you don’t get it, he clearly has talent. Before hating on him and talking about how unlikeable and full of himself he is, actually watch some interviews and learn some more about him. Yes, he sets high goals for himself, as I’m sure most artists do, but you won’t find a more humble guy.

See The Best In Everyone

2School4Cool
24 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Only because he didnt stop touring...not because it actually earned a lot in each show...

I get where you’re coming from, but the fact that he’s selling out that many shows is still an impressive achievement on it own. And these aren’t small shows, he sold out 4 nights in a row at Wembley Stadium (7 career performances) only a year after playing 4 sold out shows at the o2 arena. Yes he’s doing a lot of shows, but that’s because of the demand to see him.

See The Best In Everyone

JusKeepBreathin

He should just make it an even billion. Why is he so lazy?

Spoiler

joke joking GIF

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

GypsyBabe

His attitude is tragic and I don’t get the appeal, but everyone that I work with is obsessed with him and his music. 

Still don’t think his generic discography deserves to beat U2, but whatever. 

⚯͛

GypsyBabe
1 hour ago, Buddy said:

That is what happens when you shart on stage. Gaga take notes!

Wait, what?! :laughga:

⚯͛

Archived