💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Madame X debuts at #1

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

Gimme More

good for her! she worked hard and actually promoted the album and seemed to put a lot of effort in!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i Love the Lady
17 hours ago, Kimmo said:

We love a #1 Queen! 

97-C84-CCC-F08-F-4-E8-D-A483-DBCFA49627-

is that taylor swift looking.. stoned?

SchwineLove

Honestly speaking, I feel this album more than the laughable Rebel Heart, eventhough Madame X doesn't have one that could be radio hit

LordEnigma
17 hours ago, simbiosis said:

The other thing I was surprised in this week's chart is Jonas Brothers' drop, which was 88%, with only 14,000+ albums sold. I guess this is the new normal nowadays, isn't it?

Expect the same with this album :ladyhaha:

Hades
12 minutes ago, gagaisitalian said:

Less than 100k for a "legend" yikes

Ikr poor Madonna. Nobody knows her. You're not funny girl.

TheBatman
11 hours ago, DeluluSwine said:

A couple? 

giphy.gif

Can’t believe people are still defending that 

Believe it pig. It was badass. 

dynamite
1 hour ago, gagaisitalian said:

Less than 100k for a "legend" yikes

I never understand why people mock "low" sales of an artist like if it was your album would it even sell 12 copies? :triggered: and "legend" is still a legend whether you put it in air quotes or not. 

BlingNotTheMusic

To all the haters: Numbers don't lie and a #1 is a #1. Years from now, all that will be remembered is that the album debuted at #1 and lyrically and conceptually was more forward thinking, provocative and political than any of the other pop girls at the time :reductive: 

She literally has NOTHING to prove at this point in her career. Name one living pop star, male or female, that released a #1 (Billboard 200) album nearly 40 years after their debut. I'll wait. 

gagaisitalian
On 6/22/2019 at 3:50 PM, dynamite said:

I never understand why people mock "low" sales of an artist like if it was your album would it even sell 12 copies? :triggered: and "legend" is still a legend whether you put it in air quotes or not. 

I'm not a recording artist :oops:

sipthistea
On 6/22/2019 at 10:50 PM, AHippieIsBorn said:

Name one living pop star, male or female, that released a #1 (Billboard 200) album nearly 40 years after their debut. I'll wait. 

tony_bennett_hero_802207278.jpg?itok=DBF

On 6/21/2019 at 10:05 PM, Ryusei said:

Talent won

Are you seriously saying Bruce Springsteen is untalented?

On 6/22/2019 at 9:50 PM, AHippieIsBorn said:

To all the haters: Numbers don't lie and a #1 is a #1. Years from now, all that will be remembered is that the album debuted at #1 and lyrically and conceptually was more forward thinking, provocative and political than any of the other pop girls at the time :reductive: 

She literally has NOTHING to prove at this point in her career. Name one living pop star, male or female, that released a #1 (Billboard 200) album nearly 40 years after their debut. I'll wait. 

The Goddess of Pop, Cher.

Ryusei
30 minutes ago, Rio said:

Are you seriously saying Bruce Springsteen is untalented?

It‘s a meme it‘s not that deep

Musery

LateToCult

HDD released their predictions for next week and Madame X isn’t in the top 20. That means her drop in sales is gonna be massive for week 2. She’s most likely looking at less than 16k. Legends only. :vegas:

Archived