music news

Madame X debuts at #1

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
L E O

Congrats!! The album is a masterpiece, and deserves all of it and then some more. It's been around 7 years since I became a fan, but this era? I'm getting a Gaga level of excitment out of this. Let's hope it'll continue to sell!

Chromatislaps
53 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I wish I was his mom :derpga:

I wish I was his dad gayhat.png

simbiosis

oh yeah happy dance GIF

So so deserved! This album is a work of art and deserves all the recognition and acclaim it has received. :heart:

Maleficent

Madame X is truly a work of art. She picked it up in every aspect we wanted. The quality of the music was excellent, the mixing/engineering was excellent, the official visuals were stunning, and she even started planning out and better executing her instagram (during RH it was a mess, thank god she got a designated social media photographer and stopped taking selfies from ridiculous angles with facetune). 

simbiosis

The other thing I was surprised in this week's chart is Jonas Brothers' drop, which was 88%, with only 14,000+ albums sold. I guess this is the new normal nowadays, isn't it?

Arturo

Like HDD said, with half of them being bundles. Congrats on your ~50k debut Madonna :golfclap:

simbiosis
15 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Like HDD said, with half of them being bundles. Congrats on your ~50k debut Madonna :golfclap:

Thank you for your attempt at shade.

Get back to me when you have a 37 years long career, are the best selling female artist of all time, have the highest grossing tour by a female, (and the list could go on and on), and you are still able to sell even 50k when you are 60. Then, your attempt of shade would be somewhat reasonable. 

But in this context, your attempt at minimising her number one, just makes you come across as bitter and resentful, like all your comments about Madonna in every single thread that she is discussed. Maybe a hobby would do you good. :kiss:

McYves

Well ****ing deserved. Haters here are just so sad to see.

Sad in a funny way tho :ladyhaha:.

The Queen deserves everything.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

Lucas

So well deserved! This is her best album and most interesting era since the early 2000s. She deserves a lot of success

Archived