Stefani Tee
game

Do you play The Sims?

Featured Posts

SHALLOW
1 minute ago, GypsyVida said:

I think they're developing it right now, and they have been for a year or so. Hopefully it will be out by sometime in 2021.

Sims 5 is coming before Gaga leaves Vegas I can confirm that right now :trollga:

I don't know if i should be happy or sad :huntyga: Anyway, i think they milked TS4 too much and TS5 should've been out by this or next year tbh. So now i demand an OPEN WORLD! :vegas:

Don't you know my a$$ is famous?
  • Like 1

GypsyVida
Just now, SHALLOW said:

I don't know if i should be happy or sad :huntyga: Anyway, i think they milked TS4 too much and TS5 should've been out by this or next year tbh. So now i demand an OPEN WORLD! :vegas:

Honestly tho. I just want an open world and a color wheel because those swatches in TS4 NEED TO GO!

Be My Baby background vocals from 2:54-3:00
  • Like 1

SHALLOW
Just now, GypsyVida said:

There is a mod called UI Cheats Extension so that you can just click on the green bar and fill their needs instantly. I have it for the mornings before my sims go to work/school because that is crunch time and it always takes too long for them to get ready.

I already have it but it doesn't change much for me. TS4 is basically designed to make you do boring things. 

SHALLOW
Just now, GypsyVida said:

Honestly tho. I just want an open world and a color wheel because those swatches in TS4 NEED TO GO!

Amen! :vegas:

• YAAAS 1

GypsyVida
Just now, SHALLOW said:

I already have it but it doesn't change much for me. TS4 is basically designed to make you do boring things. 

Oof.

Yeah I know what you mean. It's really repetitive after a while

• Like 1

xoxo Gaga

I have played it since I was like at third grade and My first was Sims 2. My fav is Sims 4 because it feels way smoother than the older but I bought only one expansion pack, which is seasons,  because they are wayyyy too expensive.

holy scheisse
10 minutes ago, GypsyVida said:

Omg! Tell me how it is! I'm buying it next week when I get paid!

Omg loving all these sims fans :lolly:

So far I'm creating my mermaids and the tails are so fun and vibrant, the hairstyles are cute af, and the merman are hot:lolly: ! Yay, lmk how you like it when you get it!

• YAAAS 1

GypsyVida
4 minutes ago, xoxo Gaga said:

I have played it since I was like at third grade and My first was Sims 2. My fav is Sims 4 because it feels way smoother than the older but I bought only one expansion pack, which is seasons,  because they are wayyyy too expensive.

There was just a huge sale where everything was 50-40% off. I just completed my collection because of that lol. Otherwise I would never have been able to afford it.

xoxo Gaga
8 minutes ago, GypsyVida said:

There was just a huge sale where everything was 50-40% off. I just completed my collection because of that lol. Otherwise I would never have been able to afford it.

Still not really worth because it cost the same number as in the us, but in euros. So like it's 40 eur for the expansion packs.

Edited by xoxo Gaga
  • Sad 1

GypsyVida
1 minute ago, xoxo Gaga said:

Still not really worth because it cost the same number as in the us, but in euros. So like it's 40 eur for the expansion packs.

Oh wow I didn't know that. That sucks for Europeans then :noparty:

SOON

My fave video game ever! I remember playing Sims 1 on my uncle’s computer when I was a little child and it was just so freaking fun. My fave expansion was Makin’ Magic. And also Sims 2 which is my favourite one, I still play it. I also liked the The Sims Stories series, especially the castaway one. 

I know I’ll be getting a quite reaction for saying this but I really don’t like Sims 3. I don’t know why exactly, maybe because of the way the sims look. Even with cc I just didn’t like them.

And then Sims 4 came. I was VERY disappointed at first. But it really improved over the years and it’s really fun if you have the DLCs. And the way the sims look even without the custom content is very appealing to me. 

GypsyVida
Just now, SOON said:

My fave expansion was Makin’ Magic

YES omg this pack is so iconic! 

• YAAAS 1

GypsyVida
1 minute ago, SOON said:

I don’t know why exactly, maybe because of the way the sims look.

Yeah especially their eyes. I still love that game but yeah the sims look creepy

• Like 1

Alfonso

Actually I do too, I have been playing since The Sims 3, but nowadays I only play the forth one.. I think my favorite expansion packs are Get Famous and Seasons as well, I want to get Island Living but I was disappointed because they didn't add the hotels / resorts and the houseboats (which were my two favorite things from Island Paradise in TS3)

I'm hoping they bring hotels sometime in a GP at least. Now that they announced the new look Im upset because the branding was amazing before and they killed it with the new one :nooo:

However, its nice to see that there's people in here who play the game too :sis:

EDIT: forgot to add that I used to play on my HP laptop before (but on low settings) and since November I'm playing on a MacBook Air (medium settings) and it runs pretty well so I'm happy :ohwell:

Edited by Alfonso

Rainbow1

The only sims game I ever owned was the sims pets 2 in 2006 cause Hilary duff promoted it and I was a Stan (still am)

Sims-2-HQ-hilary-duff-7547398-398-600.jp