💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Do you play The Sims?

GypsyVida

Featured Posts

GypsyVida

Hey guys,

Do you guys play The Sims series? Which one is your favorite? Do you play on computer or console? What's your favorite expansion packs? Lets discuss!

I personally love The Sims 2 the most. It's just iconic. Whenever I see videos or screenshots of it, it takes me back to 2006 playing it on my older cousin's laptop, just wishing and praying that my parents would get me the game. The first Sims game I ever owned was The Sims 3. I played the s**t out of that game until The Sims 4 came out. My favorite Sims 3 expansion pack is hands down University Life! That pack was made really well and re-kindled my passion for the game. When The Sims 4 came out I was disappointed about how different it was, but now I quite like the game since it's been updated and expanded upon. My favorite expansion for TS4 is Seasons. I love the way that it really breathes life into your game an makes it seem more real and involved.

Share your favorite Sims experiences pleaseee! I want to hear! :popcorn:

Stream COWBOY CARTER

holy scheisse

I've played sims since the original!

Sims 2 was great but I instantly moved on to sims 3 when it came out and never looked back. The game got so much more complex and better with that jump to sims 3. Sims 4 I currently play, I can't go back to sims 3, but not gonna lie it took time for me to enjoy sims 4 as much as 2 and 3. I miss the open world of 3 more than anything. Without all the expansions and game packs the game feels really bare. But that being said, I looove the vampires, strangerville (!!!), get famous, and Parenthood packs. I use mods in my game to make it more playable which I never really did in the other games.  I just purchased the island living pack today :selena: and I can't WAIT for the magic realm pack coming in the fall :bradley: . 

homomo

I've played The Sims ever since my sister got it for our PC back in 2001/2002ish. I've played all four in the series, and (almost) every expansion.

LadariousGarage

I do, haven't played in a while, all my sims always end up being like psychopaths, I get my violent side out in that game 

Lets do it baby I know the Law

LadyLuca

Gonna play island living tomorrow when Im back home.

Cant wait for mermaids, im that occult player ;)

Watched sims 1 as I was young (friends sister played it) and I started with sims 2 deluxe. Then I had sims 3 at launch and I bought every expansion since then. also sims 4. yes thats my sin. that were I waste all my money. video games. Also rip off sims. But hey atleast I dont smoke. thats what I tell myself to get okay with that....but I buy game keys so its a bit cheaper.

SHALLOW

I've always loved The Sims. I remember playing it on Playstation 2. I also have the complete collection of TS2 and TS3 and also the base game of TS4 on PC but i got all of them for free, i wouldn't really pay that much for expansions tbh. I thinki'll buy TS5  tho :vegas: i'm still waiting for news. I have to say that Island Living looks good and they also announced something like Supernatural, but i'm just soooo tired of TS4, it's pretty boring after a while. I don't like it to be that realistic. I want few glitches and to just have fun, i don't care about my sims's needs and stuff.

Pacify Him

Since the original. Been faithful towards the series, until Sims 4 came out, then I just abandoned it for a while. Now, I went back and started Sims 2 to relieve some stress. I really really want to get Sims classic to work, but I don't know how. I also need to organize my mods for Sims 3, before going back to that game again. It is the best the immerse into the game because of mods wow :vegas::applause: 

-

Right now, I'm playing Dustin Broke and Tank Grunt (they ended up being so hot when they become adults ugh :giveup:)to University :vegas: while also aging their other relatives.

-

The way I play my Sims games are always like this: I become a merciful God. I pity the sims so much, I jump in and help them lead a good life. I'm having tears in my eyes right now remembering all that :selena:

I’m getting on your nerves

GypsyVida
45 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

I just purchased the island living pack today

Omg! Tell me how it is! I'm buying it next week when I get paid!

Stream COWBOY CARTER

GypsyVida
16 minutes ago, Pacify Him said:

Dustin Broke

ICONIC FAMILY RIGHT THERE. I miss playing them

Stream COWBOY CARTER

LetsGetHigh

Have been playing TS4 for the whole month now. It's my break month so I wanna enjoy the video game as much as I can until I need to start my GRE prep next month and some coding lessons. 

GypsyVida
37 minutes ago, LadariousGarage said:

I do, haven't played in a while, all my sims always end up being like psychopaths, I get my violent side out in that game 

Sometimes I just goof around and kill as many sims as I possibly can :vegas:

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Pacify Him
1 minute ago, GypsyVida said:

ICONIC FAMILY RIGHT THERE. I miss playing them

This is the first time I'm playing them. Oh god it was so difficult, it put me to tears from frustration :giveup:. Everything was relieved when Dustin went to Uni and the mommy was back to normal. I was like, "you are never gonna have kids again."

I’m getting on your nerves

GypsyVida
23 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I thinki'll buy TS5  tho :vegas: i'm still waiting for news.

I think they're developing it right now, and they have been for a year or so. Hopefully it will be out by sometime in 2021.

Sims 5 is coming before Gaga leaves Vegas I can confirm that right now :trollga:

Stream COWBOY CARTER

GypsyVida
27 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

i don't care about my sims's needs and stuff.

There is a mod called UI Cheats Extension so that you can just click on the green bar and fill their needs instantly. I have it for the mornings before my sims go to work/school because that is crunch time and it always takes too long for them to get ready.

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Archived