Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The GP stan the crazy side more than we think

DpHitch1992

Featured Posts

FentyGa
45 minutes ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

It's safe. :huntyga:

EDIT: Y'all can act like you don't get what @VoldeLorde2 is saying but it's piping hot tea and you know it. Gaga hasn't taken the same level of music or visual risks in YEARS. We want innovative again, we want trendsetting. 

but not innovative=/=pandering

and i doubt joanne was purposefully pandering by gaga

i agree that she needs to do something fresh and risky, but i just don't think she's been pandering

HotLikeMexico
8 hours ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

EDIT: Y'all can act like you don't get what @VoldeLorde2 is saying but it's piping hot tea and you know it. Gaga hasn't taken the same level of music or visual risks in YEARS. We want innovative again, we want trendsetting. 

Both C2C and Joanne were risky. 

They aren’t avante grade Gaga but they both were things people were not expecting from Gaga. Everybody was ready to **** on her with C2C. A pop singer doing Jazz sounded absurd. Turns out people liked it but it was very niche, and a lot of people wanted pop Gaga (GP included)  

Then with Joanne, everyone expected Gaga to be crazy and was waiting for that, and with everything on the radio, everyone was expecting her to be pop. instead she dove straight into a stripped era which was again also not warmly received. 

those are far from pandering if you look at it that way. The GP was not here for Joanne till after the Super Bowl 

BlingNotTheMusic
30 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said:

Both C2C and Joanne were risky. 

They aren’t avante grade Gaga but they both were things people were not expecting from Gaga. Everybody was l ready to **** on her with C2C, pop singer doing Jazz sounded absurd. Turns out people liked it but it was very niche, and a lot of people wanted pop Gaga (GP included)  

Then Joanne, everyone expected Gaga to be crazy and was waiting for that, and with everything on the radio it was expected her to be pop and instead she dove straight into a stripped era which was again also... not warmly received. 

But if those are far far from pandering if you look at it that way. The GP was not here for Joanne till after the Super Bowl 

1 hour ago, FentyGa said:

but not innovative=/=pandering

and i doubt joanne was purposefully pandering by gaga

i agree that she needs to do something fresh and risky, but i just don't think she's been pandering

My point is Gaga has seemed to lost a lot of her don't give a **** attitude. Not so much her personality but in her work. Her music used to have a bite to it like **** the industry and I really miss that (John Wayne got close...). I hope LG6 brings heavy dance beats and that attitude again while being game changing and trend setting. I imagine Lorde meets SOPHIE/Nine Inch Nails + Billie Eilish ÷ Adele vocals. I honestly feel we are on the cusp of her greatest album to come. She just needs to ****ing release it and stop with the blue balls :vegas:

On 6/21/2019 at 3:39 PM, MonsterMom said:

I 100 percent agree. I think all she needed was the hook ( a star is born) and now they will stay for the music and talent! Just look at Enigma...sold out every night. :trollga:

Facts!

ChromeAngel
10 hours ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

:what::what::what::what:I don’t see how a pop star releasing an album full of jazz covers is “safe”

Archived