💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

JoJo Siwa says today's music is "not true music"

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

58164?crop=16_9&width=660&relax=1&signat

“Today’s music that is being released is not music. It’s not true music,” she said.

“There’s no instruments that are being played in it. People have phenomenal vocals, but it’s not true music. Music back in the Eighties, Seventies, and Nineties, they didn’t have the technology, so they had to do real music. And they were musicians. They were incredible.”

JoJo also explained to the publication that she sees herself "going into more musical music that will be timeless," telling Rolling Stone that she often goes to sleep with a piano on her bed.

https://www.popbuzz.com/internet/youtubers/jojo-siwa-true-music-rolling-stone-interview/

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley
3 minutes ago, Rainbow1 said:

JoJo also explained to the publication that she sees herself "going into more musical music that will be timeless," 

"I write music with deep meaning and deep lyrics." - Ava Max, 2019 (I think)

teas

JazzGa

Even though I am certain the girl will look back on her typical edgy teen comments and cringe one day, (I think literally every teenager who loves music has said this at one point) I think it's a good thing that Jojo is thinking about her musicianship and about her vision for her music.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

BgRaEgTaT

An irrelevant artist talking about how they  are so artistic, how they only make “real” music, and that pop music is trash?

groundbreaking meryl streep GIF

Gaga Lazuli

Queen of Pop serving facts. I wonder what princess of pop Raini thinks? 

Little Monsters Torture Me

Snorlax
2 minutes ago, Gaga Lazuli said:

Queen of Pop serving facts. I wonder what princess of pop Raini thinks? 

Skinny (not like me)

Glamourpuss

She is right though. 

Remember that she is young. I think that people need to give her a chance to grow as an artist before judging her. 

BLACKOUTbritney

“She often goes to sleep with a Piano on her bed”

Ok bish, it’s just sitting on your bed while you sleep, you’re not playing it. You ain’t special lmfao :diane:

Wet Fire

She's right to an extent about the loss of variety  in the use of instruments. But using the word 'true' for music with instruments is silly. :triggered:

Archived