💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Enigma tickets, is it easy to resale?

Kimmo

Featured Posts

FentyGa
32 minutes ago, RAH RAH said:

Or am I super dumb because everything is just pasted on?

it's a meme skdjsks

Kimmo
59 minutes ago, RAH RAH said:

Love the poster with her glowing dress? Did you get that in Vegas? I didn’t notice it in January...is it newer?

That’s not me sis :rip:

thats and edit lol 

Hottie Detector

TMM90
On 6/21/2019 at 5:47 PM, River said:

I hate them too but I need to buy Switch games, they cost $60 each and I need to buy 5 of them :selena:

You ‘need’ to buy Switch games?

TMM90
1 hour ago, TinyGa said:

Such an ethical fan supporting other fans. :applause:I'm not sure if I'll be able to go to the date I bought tickets for yesterday so that's also my plan in case I can't.

+1

River
33 minutes ago, TMM90 said:

You ‘need’ to buy Switch games?

Like people 'need', to buy Enigma tickets, why the problem and the judgment? :sharon:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

warrentw
4 minutes ago, River said:

Like people 'need', to buy Enigma tickets, why the problem and the judgment? :sharon:

Because people like you stop fans who actually want to see there favourite artists at a reasonable price. I wish ticketmaster would only allow someone to sell the ticket for what they paid to give everyone fair chance of getting tickets 

River
Just now, warrentw said:

Because people like you stop fans who actually want to see there favourite artists at a reasonable price. I wish ticketmaster would only allow someone to sell the ticket for what they paid to give everyone fair chance of getting tickets 

I wanted to see her too, but the US rejected my visa request at that time :vegas:

I still want to see Enigma, but the new dates are bot going well with my husband's teaching schedule, and if I have the chance to make some money out of it, why not? I'm not supposed to feel ashamed lol

And btw I gave my pre-sale code to a user here, so I bought at the regular sale, so I'm fair, I can show you a proof :huntyga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

warrentw

I’m hoping to get a jazz and piano ticket for October at a reasonable price hopefully new ticket might get released like the June show. I also have a enigma ticket to sell which is a seat one next to me due to my friend no longer coming and all I want is the money I paid 

Oriane

In my country it's illegal to resell tickets at a higher price, I don't understand why it's not the case everywhere else :smh:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

warrentw
3 minutes ago, Oriane said:

In my country it's illegal to resell tickets at a higher price, I don't understand why it's not the case everywhere else :smh:

It should be because now there is company set up in offices with people ready to buy tickets for a main event just to make money off them and it does stop a lot of people who maybe even a normal ticket amount will be a lot of money for them and they miss out on shows. The only reason people should have to resell tickets if they can’t go for some reason.

Oriane
22 minutes ago, warrentw said:

It should be because now there is company set up in offices with people ready to buy tickets for a main event just to make money off them and it does stop a lot of people who maybe even a normal ticket amount will be a lot of money for them and they miss out on shows. The only reason people should have to resell tickets if they can’t go for some reason.ï»ż

Yes, and they should only be able to resell it at the same price or lower !

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Archived