šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Enigma - Full Price?

OMonster

Featured Posts

OMonster

So, I have never left the UK before and have absolutely zero knowledge of flying, hotel prices or other financial needs relating to travel.Ā :blush:

Aside from the actual cost of tickets, how much - roughly - should I be looking to save for seeing Enigma (and possibly the adjacent Jazz set, too)?Ā 

How many nights do most people stay in Vegas? And how much would it cost to fly from the UK to Vegas?Ā 

I have obviously Googled all this... but I would much rather hear from people who have actually experienced this specific trip and in the context of visiting Gaga.

subtext / fantasy

Ack1234

I go 20th October and fly back on the 25th from Manchester. I paid 1600 with tui for hotel and flights including transfers. Paid 430usd for tickets to enigma.this is for two . Gonna take about 900 for spends and about 100 for insurance (Iā€™m diabetic) .hoping the spends r gonna be enough.

Bolkins

IĀ was able to get a really good deal for my flights and hotelĀ on the British Airways website via their January sale, I had 4 nights at circus circus and flights for Ā£300. I saw the show on the 31st of Jan this year, my enigma ticket was more expensive than the flights n hotel.

Ack1234
3 minutes ago, Bolkins said:

IĀ was able to get a really good deal for my flights and hotelĀ on the British Airways website via their January sale, I had 4 nights at circus circus and flights for Ā£300. I saw the show on the 31st of Jan this year, my enigma ticket was more expensive than the flights n hotel.

How much did u spend on food and stuff ?

Save $5000Ā :ally:

JK. Save up to $1500-2000 and try to buy tickets early. That alone will save you hundreds.Ā 

Bolkins
1 minute ago, Ack1234 said:

How much did u spend on food and stuff ?

I took about Ā£200 cash to last me the 4 days so I had to be careful, I mainly ate at fast food places etc. I spent the majority of my time there site seeing and trying to do things for free. Itā€™s totally doable on a budget, I even had some left over to play some slots and buy a small amount of weed at planet 13 (which if you like that sort of thing is definitelyĀ worth a visit).

RAMROD

Well, I feel like each person are different cos budgeting are unique to one person, since their life style may be different from yours.

Like, are you person who are on budget, or are you the splurging type.Ā And since you are from UK, you may wondering if you want to explore moreĀ of the country while you were here.

But in general, You may need $100-200/day,Ā given no gambling, cheap eating and sensible entertainment scheduling, this is really budgeting 101,Ā not just to Vegas, but to everywhere. So multiply that with how many days you will spendĀ and you will get rough amounts for your daily cost.

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

OMonster

Thanks guys :)

I am thinking of buying packaged Enigma / Jazz tickets and staying for around four nights. We'll see.Ā 

Looks like I'm gonna need around Ā£2,500.Ā 

subtext / fantasy

If you getĀ midweek tickets, your lodging will be a lot cheaper. Not sure if they sell the packages for those or not as J&P is usually on the weekend. I agree that you should budget more than less for Vegas in general - everything is expensive.Ā :spin:

Ā 

11 hours ago, Bolkins said:

I saw the show on the 31st of Jan this year, my enigma ticket was more expensive than the flights n hotel.

I was at the same show!Ā :pawsup: And same for myĀ hotel - I splurged and stayed at the Nomad butĀ IIRC the Park MGM had pretty reasonable roomsĀ at that time. Tickets were crazy expensive.

The app Hopper is great for tracking cheap flights. Good luck!

michael angelo
11 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Well, I feel like each person are different cos budgeting are unique to one person, since their life style may be different from yours.

Like, are you person who are on budget, or are you the splurging type.Ā And since you are from UK, you may wondering if you want to explore moreĀ of the country while you were here.

But in general, You may need $100-200/day,Ā given no gambling, cheap eating and sensible entertainment scheduling, this is really budgeting 101,Ā not just to Vegas, but to everywhere. So multiply that with how many days you will spendĀ and you will get rough amounts for your daily cost.

Ā 

100$/200$ to what? Eat caviar? Damn.. thatā€™s a lot (for me) I can easily eat 3 meal per day and for 20$ total...:triggered:

we could belong together

RAMROD
Just now, miguelxgaga said:

100$/200$ to what? Eat caviar? Damn.. thatā€™s a lot (for me) I can easily eat 3 meal per day and for 20$ total...:triggered:

Food at restaurant cost -$30-$50 per person for one meal in Vegas. Good luck.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

michael angelo
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Food at restaurant cost -$30-$50 per person for one meal in Vegas. Good luck.

In my opinion: someone whoā€™s on a ā€œbudgetā€ wonā€™t be spending that kind of coin on food (?) Iā€™m going on a budget as well and Iā€™ll solely eat fast foodĀ :lolly:

we could belong together

tylertremallose

Staying in Fremont saves you a whole lot of money! Stay st the four queens as itā€™s one of the very few that doesnā€™t charge a daily resort fee!Ā 

That will be something that makes your stay a whole lot cheaper :)Ā 

Archived