Madonna didn’t tour for 8 years

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Featured Posts

Cavadour

On Jimmy Fallon, she just said : "I'm an enigma !"  :ohwell:

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

SissyFromSpace
42 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

Also let's remember Britney started her Vegas residency in December 2013 and didn't tour until 2017 (Asia) and 2018 (US/Europe). That's 4-5 years before she left Vegas. During her Vegas show she released an album and did promo for it (music videos, TV appearances, performed at the VMAS).

There are so many options/avenues for LG to take. Especially because of her huge gaps in the show. I think the meltdowns are really unwarranted. 

you're real cute :icega:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Guest ARTPOPSlays
1 hour ago, LouiseVeronica said:

It was a long 8 years lol But we got 4 albums (Bedtime Stories, Something to Remember compilation, Ray of Light, Music), 3 movies (Evita, Next Best Thing, Swept Away), 14 or 15 music videos, some great live performances and appearances, and about a million magazine covers. She wasn't on the road, but she was everywhere else!

Who’s knows! Maybe there’s a lot gaga is planning before she tours again! My point is though that at least she’s still performing. I’m sure she has a lot planned, like Haus beauty, LG6, maybe another role coming up. Vegas definitely isn’t the end of Gaga

Guest ARTPOPSlays
48 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

Also let's remember Britney started her Vegas residency in December 2013 and didn't tour until 2017 (Asia) and 2018 (US/Europe). That's 4-5 years before she left Vegas. During her Vegas show she released an album and did promo for it (music videos, TV appearances, performed at the VMAS).

There are so many options/avenues for LG to take. Especially because of her huge gaps in the show. I think the meltdowns are really unwarranted. 

Thank you! Thank you for understanding the point I was trying to make

xARTPOPx

I would've preferred her not touring for 8 years and resting than making this clownery of show

Archived