Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Apollo show, will it be Jazz or Enigma or something else?

ZwRaven

Featured Posts

ZwRaven

My thoughts are she will do something different. It will be like Enigma, but stripped down for a small stage. I don't see her doing just a jazz set. Opinions?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ydnmnme

Jazz &Piano for sure, they were selling orchestra seats

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

ZwRaven

I didn't think tickets were being sold at all? I know Gaga is all about doing something different, but it would go against everything any artist has ever done there. For her to go and do mostly music that she didn't write. I just don't see it.

ZwRaven
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

tbh I can only see her doing a jazz set

Why?

Reality
1 minute ago, ZwRaven said:

Why?

Well, I don't see her doing Enigma, that just doesn't make sense, and I also don't see her coming up with a brand new show for this event. 

I'm not saying that she will do the exact same jazz show she does in Vegas, but I do definitely expect some more acoustic or jazz performances. 

🖤👹

S0436

It’s an old theatre and doesn’t have capacity for aerial entrances and big light shows.

ZwRaven
2 minutes ago, S0436 said:

It’s an old theatre and doesn’t have capacity for aerial entrances and big light shows.

I understand it will be a stripped down show, but I just can't fathom her only playing 4 of her own songs and the rest American Standards. They do these show to honor the artist for their lifetime of work, and also to promote Sirius. I'm sure she will throw in some standards, but I don't see it being her Vegas Jazz and piano show.

ZwRaven
6 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Well, I don't see her doing Enigma, that just doesn't make sense, and I also don't see her coming up with a brand new show for this event. 

I'm not saying that she will do the exact same jazz show she does in Vegas, but I do definitely expect some more acoustic or jazz performances. 

I can get on board w this, I think the majority will be Gaga songs stripped down, but then again they thought U2 were going to strip down and they came full electric. I understand you're not gonna get a huge production, but I can see her just playing her songs  mostly. She's done many of the. Acoustically before. But, Idk hence the topic. You may even get another ASIB song or two, that music lends itself to that theatre, also Joanne acoustic version maybe. A lot of possibilities.

Reality
2 minutes ago, ZwRaven said:

I can get on board w this, I think the majority will be Gaga songs stripped down, but then again they thought U2 were going to strip down and they came full electric. I understand you're not gonna get a huge production, but I can see her just playing her songs  mostly. She's done many of the. Acoustically before. But, Idk hence the topic. You may even get another ASIB song or two, that music lends itself to that theatre, also Joanne acoustic version maybe. A lot of possibilities.

Oh definitely. It may not be a full  jazz/acoustic set or anything, but as of right now that's just how I feel it's going to be.

🖤👹

Anveeroy
17 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

The Born this Way Ball Tour Reloaded: The Re-Up

I quaked 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Rifek

Wasn't it said in the promo info that she will be performing her Worldwide hits?

It would mean it's Enigma or Enigma without the fan favorites.

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Archived