💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Apollo show, will it be Jazz or Enigma or something else?

ZwRaven

Featured Posts

DonnieDarko
3 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

But, why? Every one-off show she's done this year was Enigma adapted for smaller or outdoor stages, how is this so difficult to imagine here?

I'm personally hopeful for something unique and special, but I'm not fooling myself, it's probably gonna be Enigma. It isn't advertised as a jazz show, and I assume people would feel a bit deceived if they bought tickets for a Lady Gaga show and ended up with full on jazz.

It's def not going to be a jazz show since her band and her dancers are with her, so I guess we'll get Enigma.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality
26 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

But, why? Every one-off show she's done this year was Enigma adapted for smaller or outdoor stages, how is this so difficult to imagine here?

I'm personally hopeful for something unique and special, but I'm not fooling myself, it's probably gonna be Enigma. It isn't advertised as a jazz show, and I assume people would feel a bit deceived if they bought tickets for a Lady Gaga show and ended up with full on jazz.

It just doesn't seem like something you'd do at a place likethe Apollo Theatre. The venue seems smaller and more intimate than, say the Apple event performance. That made sense because it was bigger and much more grand, even if it wasn't Vegas. Plus, what part of Enigma could  she do in those kinds of conditions?

As for people being "deceived", I don't know, I think that's a bit of a stretch to say. At this point people know that Gaga has been doing more jazz/acoustic performances now than she used to. I feel like people would be fine with it.

🃏🖤👹

KatieJudasGaga4
2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

It just doesn't seem like something you'd do at a place likethe Apollo Theatre. The venue seems smaller and more intimate than, say the Apple event performance. That made sense because it was bigger and much more grand, even if it wasn't Vegas. Plus, what part of Enigma could  she do in those kinds of conditions?

As for people being "deceived", I don't know, I think that's a bit of a stretch to say. At this point people know that Gaga has been doing more jazz/acoustic performances now than she used to. I feel like people would be fine with it.

I think its confirmed its ENIGMA. The Just Dance key tar is there 

elijahfan
14 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Every time she did a jazz performance, it was being advertised as such, and fairly so. As a Little Monster from the early days, I'd still want to be notified if I'm paying for a jazz show.

And the fact the Apple stage was a large one actually makes no difference because she still couldn't use her stage design and most Vegas stage props there, so that's a show that actually could have been done in a theatre setting. Which it will probably be tonight.

Reality
16 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I think its confirmed its ENIGMA. The Just Dance key tar is there 

tumblr_ps3bvhmH9Y1vwvd1xo2_400.gif

🃏🖤👹

RAMROD

Is anyone gonna record it when it's streaming? 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived