đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madame X Crosses 50 Million Streams

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Judas Society
20 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Mediocre for a normal artist but very good for her.

Maybe it would be better to have a comparison to say...Ari's streams? How much streams did Ari's new album get within a week?

FfFfFfFF
8 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

Maybe it would be better to have a comparison to say...Ari's streams? How much streams did Ari's new album get within a week?

Thank you next has one of the biggest streaming weeks ever.. (307M streams only counting on demand).

But for someone whose her career started in the early 80s and who's 60 years old 50M is impressive.

Maleficent
2 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Gurl. That was in 2007 for ten years.

omg 

shes done 255 shows since signing that contract 

her shows have grossed a total of 979.34$ million (adjusted for inflation). she takes home 40% of that = 391.73$ million + her signing fee of 120 million = 511.736$ million. 

511.736/255 = 2 million average per show 

so i’m incredibly sorry, mathematically, it will take her 2.5 shows to make 5 million 

@shoful (i need someone to see my mathematical power lol)

shoful
22 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

omg 

shes done 255 shows since signing that contract 

her shows have grossed a total of 979.34$ million (adjusted for inflation). she takes home 40% of that = 391.73$ million + her signing fee of 120 million = 511.736$ million. 

511.736/255 = 2 million average per show 

so i’m incredibly sorry, mathematically, it will take her 2.5 shows to make 5 million 

@shoful (i need someone to see my mathematical power lol)

Yes burn them with your mathematical prowess! Don’t mess with the fury of a Madonna fan :reductive:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

BlingNotTheMusic
4 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

No artist bags 100% of the boxoffice not even Madonna. 35% at the most. Not sure how you think she is going to make $5 million in 5 shows playing birthday parties and bar mitzvah's.

tenor.gif?itemid=14053501

I will NEVER get over this gif. I ADORE Madame X but sis WHY this clown?! :ladyhaha:

EDIT: Remember when we first saw this performance and we were dragging her and scared the album was just going to be a HOT mess? Look as us now 🤡 :trollga::reductive:

Angelm
2 hours ago, fede ARTPOP said:

TastyFilthyFly-size_restricted.gif

I can’t with all the actors in the crowd pretending to bop and dance to Medellin :ladyhaha::air:

RoverLoader

It's interesting. That's why I was puzzled by the recent article saying that Rhianna was the richest female pop star. I don't see how that can possibly be the case  baring in mind that Madonna is factually the best selling female artist and biggest solo touring artist - not to mention that Rhianna wouldn't have writing or producing credits? Is it her fenty line the thing that's driven her financial clout?

Archived