๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana announces new tour dates

Stef

Featured Posts

Zilla

When Nassau, NY isn't where the colosseum is, it's in Uniondale, NYย :fan:

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

ferretti
46 minutes ago, LadariousGarage said:

I think imma get tickets for the brooklyn showย ย 

ย 

they better not be like $50000 tho

Sameeeee.

Presale?

disco stick tester, inquire within

Supersonic
1 hour ago, PedjaB said:

She said that she doesnt enjoy touring ๐Ÿค“

Ever since she said that, she found out that some of the songs she performed triggered her PTSD (One Last Time & Goodnight N Go). She posted on social media that cutting those specific songs out exponentially improved her experience while touring.

But I guess a "Ariana Grande successfully overcomes touring issues" thread doesn't trigger as many replies as a "Ariana hates touring" one, so no one cared to inform people about the up to date state of things. :bradley:

JazzGa

Omg she's playing Rupp Arena in Lexington? This literally blows my mind. I cannot believe that Lexington is getting an A-list show. But the University of Kentucky string-pullers always manage to bring in one big name act per year to make sure all the college freshmen know how KOOL our SKOOL is

God created Adam and Eve, but Gแปdga collabed with Brian๐ŸŽบ and Steve๐ŸŽท

Haroon

YOU GO ARIANA :woot:ย Haven't seen much of the tour (trying to keep it a surprise for myself for when I see her in August :excited2:) but what I've peeped looks awesome :party:

JohnnyVersace

Saw it last night, it's a great show. But someone needs to give this girl a break.ย 

sipthistea
2 hours ago, miguelxgaga said:

โ€œworld tourโ€ I only see americaย :triggered:

That's the world she knows, even if she hates itย :ladyhaha:

64e02cfed561789d62db4d07dc4647f2.jpg

Ronk
On 6/20/2019 at 2:23 PM, Haroon said:

YOU GO ARIANA :woot:ย Haven't seen much of the tour (trying to keep it a surprise for myself for when I see her in August :excited2:) but what I've peeped looks awesome :party:

It is awesome.ย  I saw her last night in Philadelphia.ย  Omg, I think it was be best concert I ever attended, and I go to concerts of many artists.ย  She didn't use expensive, elaborate staging or props.ย  Most of the artistic imagery was created by her and the dancers.ย  Also, there was a projected disc reminiscent of live performances of Pink Floyd's "On The Turning Away".ย  The stage extended at least half way back through the floor of the arena, probably even more than half way.ย  The music was totally thrilling, and her voice is incredibly strong.ย  If she is having problems, it certainly didn't show.ย  She was happy throughout, and so energetic.ย  I'm still in shock.ย  My friends wonder why I go to concerts.ย  All that travel, staying in hotels, and paying for front-row seats in arenas.ย  They say I should just buy DVDs.ย  Well, there's no substitute for seeing a performance live.ย  The ambiance cannot be duplicated, not even close.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived