💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga’s best guitar performance?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

Hey guys, so as we know, Gaga often plays guitar on stage. What performance involving a guitar would U say best shows off her skill?

KatieJudasGaga4

I really love when she sang Joanne at the Joanne World Tour. It was a really special performance for me and made me get emotional :heart:

DitaDolla

I love the end off the Judas performance on ENIGMA it's fvcking epic!

even tho she probably don't play that much:lolga:

RudraCNG

I loved her guitar performance in A-YO at Coachella, specially the intro.

Miel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxLn_d8GM90

Definitely the Million Reasons performance at the AMA's. 

This, along with her performances of Joanne, are where you can hear her playing the best. This one, in particular, is like one of the only performances we have with her as like lead guitar, other than Sinner's Prayer.

3 points in and ready for more

Miel
36 minutes ago, evilfaqqot said:

Does she actually play it? giphy.gif

She always has. Now, has she always played it well? That's another question dljglskjfdlkdjkljdd

In some videos, you can tell she actually played guitar for Electric Chapel at the BTWB. Were they significant melodies? No LOL but you can hear her f*cking around in the Am scale. You can tell she generally knows the chords for Venus because of her performance Graham Norton, but I swear they muted her guitar mic at the artRave SDAKSJSDKfSKDLJFS.

Since Joanne, you can definitely tell her basic skills are getting better.

What, when she's actually playing it (A-YO at JWT, Million Reasons at the AMAs) 

or

gently strumming it/using it as a prop? (Judas at Enigma, Venus at artRAVE)

giskardsb

As a guitar player, I feel qualified to say that Gaga is not at this point a guitar player.  I hope she works on it to become more proficient. 

Miel
8 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

As a guitar player, I feel qualified to say that Gaga is not at this point a guitar player.  I hope she works on it to become more proficient. 

I agree. She can hold her own in some songs, but even then I'd want a little bit more than power strumming.

8 hours ago, Miel said:

Since Joanne, you can definitely tell her basic skills are getting better.

Totally. I think she took lessons from one of the Shallow songwriters around then... I remember reading an interview with either Andrew Wyatt or Anthony Rossomando  and they said teaching her guitar was how they got involved with writing for ASIB.

Archived