Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Imagine Dragons ft. Elisa - Birds

JustHMLover

Featured Posts

JustHMLover

Imagine Dragons just released their new single "Birds" feat. Elisa. Cool one

SEXODUS

This is so random, I wouldn’t EVER have expected them to collab with Elisa :bradley:

For those who might not know, she’s been big in Italy for more than twenty years already, she’s a classic act in our culture and I’m personally very fond of her and her artistry.

Just wow. I’ll take a moment to let this sink in

KatieJudasGaga4

I love this, however I prefer the original more, but this is good! And I don't think this is their new single. I thought they said they weren't releasing anymore singles from "Origins".

KatieJudasGaga4
3 minutes ago, GAGAJANDRO said:

Birds is my fave song from origins omg:bradley:

If they’re releasing more singles, then it should be the non-feature cuz I enjoy it more but this is good anyway

I love Birds! However, I think Cool Out is more of a summer song and I love Burn Out too, but Birds is one of my faves too!

• Admin changed the title to Imagine Dragons ft. Elisa - Birds
South Blonde

Wel, that was random... :awkney:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

JustHMLover
3 hours ago, SEXODUS said:

This is so random, I wouldn’t EVER have expected them to collab with Elisa :bradley:

For those who might not know, she’s been big in Italy for more than twenty years already, she’s a classic act in our culture and I’m personally very fond of her and her artistry.

Just wow. I’ll take a moment to let this sink in

I found an article, but it's in Italian and don't know what it is about 

https://www.billboard.it/musica/pop/birds-imagine-dragons-elisa/2019/06/1721129/ 

JustHMLover
3 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I love this, however I prefer the original more, but this is good! And I don't think this is their new single. I thought they said they weren't releasing anymore singles from "Origins".

https://www.rockol.it/news-704983/elisa-e-imagine-dragons-duetto-nuovo-singolo-birds-dal-21-giugno

I think the title says something about single, but maybe it will be released as single in certain places

Archived