💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Dog Blood Influence on LG6?

Quark

Featured Posts

Quark

o<(0_0)>o

For a while we have known that Boys Noize worked with Gaga on LG6. There have also been rumors that Gaga possibly worked with Skrillex. So this leads to the question, will LG6 sound like the work of Dog Blood (Boys Noize + Skrillex)? More specifically will it sound like the EP they released about a month ago titled Turn Off The Lights? If LG6 ends up sounding like Dog Blood’s work, it will be a very industrial/techno sound that borders a little bit on experimental. 

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCBFhRQPcXgxXLGCGEOsKA5Q

monketsharona

I would love Gaga to be back to electronic music on next record with some new influences 

Gaga has always been the best in electronic dance music 

LeJudas

I love dog bloods sound so much. 

Could be a good disco-leaning pop edm mix.

AJRocketMan
9 minutes ago, LeJudas said:

I love dog bloods sound so much. 

Could be a good disco-leaning pop edm mix.

Hmmm.. I don't think I want this record to be pop at all. Not a single catchy chorus or memorable hook on the entire album. I would just like to hear experimental electronic music that Gaga provides vocals for. Now LG7, on the other hand, I do want to be catchy.

Andreu
3 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

Hmmm.. I don't think I want this record to be pop at all. Not a single catchy chorus or memorable hook on the entire album. I would just like to hear experimental electronic music that Gaga provides vocals for. Now LG7, on the other hand, I do want to be catchy.

sis I-

making plans for lg7 already :rip:

OT: Not my favourite style of electronic but any EDM influences on Gaga tracks will be welcome so :lolly:

HighwayGuy

This is the future of EDM so hopefully Gaga uses LG6 to reshape the pop-scene like she did with the The Fame :pray:

AJRocketMan
15 hours ago, HighwayGuy said:

This is the future of EDM so hopefully Gaga uses LG6 to reshape the pop-scene like she did with the The Fame :pray:

I don’t think that’s gonna happen. Where Gaga is now is exactly where Madonna was with Erotica, so I think she doesn’t have the same influence over the youth culture that she once did. Anything she does now will be done irrespective of trends, and trends will be irrespective of her.

TheRealJT

Ding ding ding! We have a winner!

Remember when Bloodpop tweeted “hound” a while ago? He definitely was hinting to Dog Blood working with Gaga. 

....I hope we will see it sometime this year 

FATCAT
59 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

I don’t think that’s gonna happen. Where Gaga is now is exactly where Madonna was with Erotica, so I think she doesn’t have the same influence over the youth culture that she once did. Anything she does now will be done irrespective of trends, and trends will be irrespective of her.

Shallow was a tour de force and you will DEAL!

Purr more, hiss less.

AJRocketMan
Just now, FATCAT said:

Shallow was a tour de force and you will DEAL!

Okay? Most of the people who bought/listen to Shallow and identify with the song are either little monsters or married couples in their 30’s. Young people don’t really identify with the song and their are others that resonate with them more.

Archived