💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Let's talk about Gaga's Apollo performance in 4 days

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

D7K4TtSW4AA9ovJ.jpg

I don't have high hopes, but do you guys think she will premiere the lead single at this show? Here are some arguments for and against the possibility of an LG6 lead single premiere.

Why the lead single might be premiered:

- “Performing at The Apollo has always been a dream of mine. Thank you to SiriusXM and Pandora for inviting me.  I’m excited for my fans to see a special show at this iconic venue” said Lady Gaga. (This show is 'special', it will not be Enigma-themed. It means Gaga is probably rehearsing for the show right now. It will be brand new.)

- Nine-time Grammy Award winner and Academy Award winner Lady Gaga will perform at Harlem’s world famous Apollo Theater for a special invitation-only concert. (It is an invitation-only concert? It is not even available to the GP, right?)

- The special performance will air in its entirety on SiriusXM Hits 1, Howard Stern’s Howard 101 channel, as well as Pandora NOW. (It will be aired on different channels, this kinda suggests it is relatively high profile. It ain't no fcking library or cubicles for sure.)

Select highlights from the concert will also be available to Pandora listeners via user-generated playlists and curated stations. (what are selected highlights? I dk, can you imagine them 'highlighting' old songs like Just Dance, Bad Romance and Poker Face? I see two scenarios: It's either an LG6 lead, or Always Remember Us This Way/I'll Never Love Again, either way I'm up for it.

- “SiriusXM subscribers and Pandora listeners will get the opportunity to be part of this once in a lifetime musical experience and we can’t wait.”

- CELEBRATE A NEW BEGINNING. found in the poster. But the beginning of what? The theater isn't newly built. Was it recently renovated? If it's not then the beginning of what?

Why the lead single won't be premiered:

- Lady Gaga’s concert at the Apollo Theater will feature Lady Gaga performing her worldwide hits. (confirmation of old songs, but again, if she only wants to premiere the lead single, not the entire album, it is very reasonable for her to perform a new track as well as old songs. Besides, ARUTW, Shallow and INLA are old songs as well, yet the ballads haven't been performed before)

- It's not unusual for Gaga to take up additional gigs. She did after all, perform for Amway, Apple and Sapphire.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HoneyB

You know, I was about to be skeptical, but this does have some validity to it:oprah: though I find it unlikely, I think that would be such a cool way to announce/release it!

Spoiler

Inb4 we get another The Cure performance:vegas::bradley: that would be such a kii lmao

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Thraumatica

Maybe.

Maybe not.

Bet she’ll just make out with the guitarist and talk about how she loves married men. :selena:

crackpoppodcast

Thinking about it realistically, I don’t think the lead single or the album will be a surprise drop. I feel like her fan base has grown to a global expanse, and her team would want to roll it out and hype it up and build to it rather than just “SURPRISE LISTEN NOW ON SPOTIFY!” Like I might be completely wrong, but I feel like this tactic works great for young listeners, but a highly anticipated global release would probably be more successful and more effective given her new power.

Didymus

The "new beginning" is a reference to the merge of Sirius XM and Pandora. That's all this event is about, which makes it almost impossible for Gaga to perform something new. It's not about her.

Bradley
7 minutes ago, Didymus said:

The "new beginning" is a reference to the merge of Sirius XM and Pandora. That's all this event is about, which makes it almost impossible for Gaga to perform something new. It's not about her.

Welp let's just hope for an ARUTW performance. :selena:

RudraCNG

Will she perform the entire Enigma show or will she cut the DITD/Scheisse/Judas part? Since this will be aired I hope she performs the whole show and we get at least audio pro-footage from the Enigma era.

Edit: apparently I can't read, now I've seen the 1st paragraph :selena:

monketsharona

Let's wait and see

If she performs LG6 lead single I don't see it being released on a sunday though. So probably next Friday

theahsfan
19 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Let's wait and see

If she performs LG6 lead single I don't see it being released on a sunday though. So probably next Friday

By that do you mean tomorrow? Maybe she'll surprise drop

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

By that do you mean tomorrow? Maybe she'll surprise drop

She wont.

OT: No

theahsfan
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

She wont.

OT: No

She probably won't, just like all the others Fridays since March, but I'm still hoping even if I'm delusional

SHALLOW

Whatever, as long as i don’t have to see that Enigma wig again. I just want a good show with possibly some ASIB songs :vegas:

S0436
4 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Whatever, as long as i don’t have to see that Enigma wig again. I just want a good show with possibly some ASIB songs :vegas:

If it’s radio, you won’t see anything at all.  Happy?

Rifek
30 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

She probably won't, just like all the others Fridays since March, but I'm still hoping even if I'm delusional

Isn't it frustrating that we're waiting for 3 months for new music while other artists dropped 1, 2 or more new singles since that time and we still don't know if we will get something this year :duck:

+ we could get another hit with ARUTW but her team is a mess and they missed the easiest way of getting another Top 10 hit in many years.

I am really disgusted :air:

But still love you Gags :flop:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Archived