💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Let's talk about Gaga's Apollo performance in 4 days

Bradley

Featured Posts

TMM90

Ugh I’m so tired of bopping to old music - and remixes of old music. I almost feel like I’m stuck in a Gaga time capsule

I hope she releases something new soon. Do I prefer her to premiere a new song at a concert? No. But at this point I’m down for any kind of new Gaga POP music release.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei

I bet it's gonna be enigma lmao Enigma IS a "special show" 

Musery

monketsharona
57 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

By that do you mean tomorrow? Maybe she'll surprise drop

I doubt 

She could also tease the song live and release the studio version the week after

Rifek

She has to sing Mary Jane Holland.

"So if you have fear, Apollo sit on my lyre, and play him like a piano man"

:gayhat:

❗ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗

Sneaky Oliver

I think she had better marketing options early this year and she didn't  even talked about it :crossed:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Bradley
2 hours ago, Rifek said:

She has to sing Mary Jane Holland.

"So if you have fear, Apollo sit on my lyre, and play him like a piano man"

:gayhat:

Don't give her any ideas.

In before-

'I am so excited to announce my second Las Vegas residency, Lady Gaga Apollo! Come to Vegas!'

Teal Ambition

I'm honestly here for her doing the J&P set so we can have professional recordings of BTW, PF, Paparazzi and BR :giveup:  And she should add ARUTW to the setlist :stalkga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

RAMROD

IDK, but the sponsor is a radio station that she is familiar with, so, anything can happen, I guess :poot:

I still keep my expectations low tho. :flower:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
3 hours ago, monketsharona said:

She could also tease the song live and release the studio version the week after

That is already too long and too late by today's standard. Once teased, it needs to be on any services by the next day tops, to keep the hype going.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Bradley
6 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

I'm honestly here for her doing the J&P set so we can have professional recordings of BTW, PF, Paparazzi and BR :giveup:  And she should ARUTW to the setlist :stalkga:

She needs to start campaigning for Always Remember Us This Way for the Grammys.

Song of the Year, Best Pop Solo Performance, Record of the Year and Best Song Written for Visual Media.

Most artists this year have been focusing on Duo/Group (365, Con Calma, Me!, Medellin, I Don't Care, Please Me), Pop Solo is not even a crowded category.

If Joanne could win Pop Solo, is it unreasonable to believe that ARUTW can at least get a nomination, or even win?

MonsterMom

Well I follow Enigma Updates on Instagram and they just posted a bunch of Enigma pics and in the caption it said “ Next show June 24th at the Apollo...Who knows if they are just promoting her or if that means it will be Enigma?:oops:

Teal Ambition
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

She needs to start campaigning for Always Remember Us This Way for the Grammys.

Song of the Year, Best Pop Solo Performance, Record of the Year and Best Song Written for Visual Media.

Most artists this year have been focusing on Duo/Group (365, Con Calma, Me!, Medellin, I Don't Care, Please Me), Pop Solo is not even a crowded category.

If Joanne could win Pop Solo, is it unreasonable to believe that ARUTW can at least get a nomination, or even win?

It really is a shame that they didn't push this song more. It's blatantly obvious the GP are in love with it and it would smash. Heck, even a single performance in Vegas would probably make it shoot up the iTunes Charts. It's such a promo sensitive song just like Shallow; it doesn't take much effort for it to climb the charts.

I don't see it happening though, seems pretty clear that WB is done with ASIB

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Bradley
1 minute ago, Teal Ambition said:

It really is a shame that they didn't push this song more. It's blatantly obvious the GP are in love with it and it would smash. Heck, even a single performance in Vegas would probably make it shoot up the iTunes Charts. It's such a promo sï»żensitive song just like Shallow; it doesn't take much effort for it to climb the charts.

I don't see it happening though, seems pretty clear that WB is done with ASIB

Warner has no right to stop Gaga from performing the song though. I think it was Gaga, who for some reason, wanted to wait. Maybe she just wanted to start the campaign closer to the deadline rather than starting too early.

Archived