💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is Gaga aware of the effects of her actions?

zerojk

Featured Posts

zerojk

She cannot blame us for having expectations about new music coming real soon, I mean....

months ago she starts posting 3 pictures in a row, with a consistent aesthetic and album booklet quality, following a period of certain amount of days... then..... nothing happens.....

literally if any artist in the industry did this... it would mean something, at least a new collab or anything

then again, she tweets the LG6 pregnancy post and immediately after she changes profile social media pictures and goes misterously silent for a while..... nothing happens

She’s free to do whatever she wants, we know that, but sometimes it feels like she wants to hype on purpose, and then the expectation just dies.

do you think she’s somehow trolling us or she just doesn’t understand that those sort of things hype us?

TheRealJT

It’s not that deep. I don’t think she thinks that much about what she posts on Instagram or Twitter. Like she has a life. That stuff probably takes up .05% of her thinking. 

She was excited about creating an album so she posted about it. The end 

She doesn't give a f*ck, honey. You're lucky she updates her instagram account at all. 

LeJudas

I think she's just taking her time maybe she's trying something totally different than anybody can guess and wants to take it slowly to make sure it can work? 

Let her finish compiling her modular PC gospel music in peace.

aaronyoji

i was low key afraid this thread would be related to bradley/irina and was about to go off LMAO

LeJudas
1 minute ago, aaronyoji said:

i was low key afraid this thread would be related to bradley/irina and was about to go off LMAO

Go off anyway sis. It's a slow day here. With people making threads about chicken wings 

ydnmnme
20 minutes ago, mauvais said:

she updates her instagram account at all. 

Does she:selena:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

jinko
25 minutes ago, Bae said:

She cackles herself to sleep every night knowing she's the reason gays suffer.

fixed that for ya sis :vegas:

sampool

She can do whatever she wants as I’ll do whatever I want, that’s why I’ll pirate her next album. 

evilfaqqot
5 minutes ago, sampool said:

She can do whatever she wants as I’ll do whatever I want, that’s why I’ll pirate her next album. 

Wow, you’re really gonna stick it to her! 

tumblr_pa2v7ozhwq1xw7h9io1_250.gif

Musicisfreedom

Y'all so impatient lmao she legit released a soundtrack in October....

Bitch I'm Madonna

Archived