Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga performing Telephone WITH the black coat at TMB 2.0

Hi Its Nicole

Featured Posts

Hi Its Nicole

I was so surprised when I saw this video but she does take it off mid performance.

Hello Gaga

Miel

I remember being so attuned to little nuances like this. Kind of like how they keytar just before this song in Money Honey was clear at the start of the tour.

3 points in and ready for more

Miel

Oof, this one seems like a minor wardrobe malfunction. I remember there was another where she left it on intentionally.

Also, I love her vocal tone for this song currently way more than when she first started performing it, omg.

Hi Its Nicole
21 minutes ago, Miel said:

I remember being so attuned to little nuances like this. Kind of like how they keytar just before this song in Money Honey was clear at the start of the tour.

I’ve been very interested in these things for some reason skskks. Remember on the first date of the 2.0 she took off her clear outfit and wore the 1.0 Alejandro outfit for the Boys Boys Boys? I would’ve liked for her to keep it it was really cool in a werid way.

Hello Gaga

Miel
1 hour ago, Hi Its Nicole said:

I’ve been very interested in these things for some reason skskks. Remember on the first date of the 2.0 she took off her clear outfit and wore the 1.0 Alejandro outfit for the Boys Boys Boys? I would’ve liked for her to keep it it was really cool in a werid way.

That first show was cursed, but also in like a charming way? LOL

I think about that plastic hardfront costume wig they pulled together because they couldn't find some outfits on time:

++Lady+Gaga+Manchester+Monster+Ball+Tour

ladygaga1a.jpg

What makes the little tour nuances and alterations so charming and exciting is because of how consistent they usually are, tbh. So spotting little changes feels so rewarding in its own way.

Hi Its Nicole
10 hours ago, Miel said:

That first show was cursed, but also in like a charming way? LOL

I think about that plastic hardfront costume wig they pulled together because they couldn't find some outfits on time:

++Lady+Gaga+Manchester+Monster+Ball+Tour

ladygaga1a.jpg

What makes the little tour nuances and alterations so charming and exciting is because of how consistent they usually are, tbh. So spotting little changes feels so rewarding in its own way.

Its like a treasure hunt in some ways lmao. Its entertaining to go through TMB YouTube videos and try to find differences when im bored.

Hello Gaga

Archived