💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rihanna gets day drunk with Seth Meyers

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Kimmo

Goals tbh... imagine having an idol this fun... never mind... Gaga does the same in vegas :poot:

Hottie Detector

freebit

Seth is underrated. He seems nice, and asks decent questions without being annoying and un-genuine. They should give him The Tonight Show. 

Ziggy
40 minutes ago, freebit said:

Seth is underrated. He seems nice, and asks decent questions without being annoying and un-genuine. They should give him The Tonight Show. 

True,  but he's also a very straight (personality-wise, I am not referring to sexuality lol) fellow which is not what people want from late night hosts, it seems. Seems like they want a balance between Jimmy Fallon and Seth which is why someone like Colbert works or Kimmel (I prefer Kimmel).

I think Seth's great, though, so I don't want him going anywhere. It's very clear what he wrote on SNL when he was there. He's a great comedic writer imo.

She's been so not interested in being a musician lately lol...

I guess how makeup is making her 300M$ that makes sense. Why would I still work

Economy
Just now, MasonG said:

She's been so not interested in being a musician lately lol...

I guess how makeup is making her 300M$ that makes sense. Why would I still work

However it's profitability could drop if she stops being popular

She should consider that tbh lol

freebit
13 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

True,  but he's also a very straight (personality-wise, I am not referring to sexuality lol) fellow which is not what people want from late night hosts, it seems. Seems like they want a balance between Jimmy Fallon and Seth which is why someone like Colbert works or Kimmel (I prefer Kimmel).

I think Seth's great, though, so I don't want him going anywhere. It's very clear what he wrote on SNL when he was there. He's a great comedic writer imo.

That's a good point. Some might find him too boring or whatever. I personally think he could be great with a more  expanded show, maybe in the style of D ick Cavett (I'm addicted to watching all those older interviews atm). Cavett played it straight, but was witty yet kept the focus on the guests. He was a great listener and it resulted in some memorable interviews (Orson Welles and Bette Davis in particular). I think Seth could shine in a show like that.

(also SMH @ this site not letting me spell out Mr. Cavett's name properly, lol)

Archived