💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Iggy Azalea - In My Defense Pre-Order 06/28

Ryusei

Featured Posts

Ryusei

No idea where the original announcement of this is and I wasn't aware that her Twitter account is back but I went on there to see that she retweeted this

- Tracklist
- Album release date
- Pre-Order
- New track

All in one day :giveup: also:

And for her to say this must mean something cause she knows how to work those aesthetics. I'm so excited :giveup:

Stream iconic bops Sally Walker and Started 

Musery

ZiggyZiggs

SHE'S LITERALLY A ****ING ANGEL OMFG HER FANS ARE HER NO.1 PRIORITY AND SHE'S DOING ALL THIS WHILST BEING INDEPENDANT GENEROUS QUEEEEN

gaga plz do this challenge

OBEY
56 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

SHE'S LITERALLY A ****ING ANGEL OMFG HER FANS ARE HER NO.1 PRIORITY AND SHE'S DOING ALL THIS WHILST BEING INDEPENDANT GENEROUS QUEEEEN

gaga plz do this challenge

inb4 some people never pay or she charges interest :air: 

Am I A Girl
10 minutes ago, OBEY said:

inb4 some people never pay or she charges interest :air: 

No, it would automatically charge your card a certain amount each month until it’s fully payed! Like how QVC does like 4 easy payments of $20 or whatever :) 

TheRealJT

I thought the album was coming out this week, but it’s just the preorder :toofunny:

I wonder if either Charli or Iggy will release an album first. Both of them haven’t released a full album since 2014

Inb4 she teams up with Klarna, like all the iconic RuPaul queens did. Best app ever, I broke my phone and was able to break it down to payments over six weeks with no interest or credit check. Plz support us broke 20 somethings, Iggy.

GAMS, gay popstar

The Child
19 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

I thought the album was coming out this week, but it’s just the preorder :toofunny:

I wonder if either Charli or Iggy will release an album first. Both of them haven’t released a full album since 2014

Go check Charli’s twitter.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

TheRealJT
1 hour ago, CrazyMonster said:

Go check Charli’s twitter.

Yes. She has a release date (she has a history of her albums being delayed/canceled similar to Iggy) 

But we don’t know Iggys release date, so my question is valid. 

ryansamonster

Yessss! Can’t wait to see her jiggle that jello in Chicago next week 

know iggy azalea GIF

Archived