💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

June 24, 2019

VasilisVas

Featured Posts

VasilisVas

Hello everyone!

So a friend of mine won 2 tickets to go see Lady Gaga on June 24th at The World Famous Apollo Theatre in New York from SiriusXM Radio. She was kind enough to invite me to be her guest and I'm so happy!! I did not even know this show was happening.  For anyone who is going or has gone to shows that are sponsored by SiriusXM, do you know how it works? She received an email confirmation today with the date, time, and address of the venue; however, it does not specify what seats we are in. I'm assuming once we get to the theatre to claim the winning tickets the seat numbers will be on there. For anyone that has gone to one of these shows through SiriusXM, are the seats usually good? Is there any chance people who won tickets could possibly meet Gaga, too, backstage? I've been to 3 Gaga tours and have always purchased the cheapest tickets and had seats far (lol). It would be nice to be seated close enough to get good pictures and videos, but either way, I'm happy to be going to her concert for free. 

If anyone has ever had any experiences with these type of concerts, please let me know what it's like and what I should/could expect!

Thanks!!!

Bonkers

This isn't a thread about a LG 6 release?  :triggered:

I've never done anything that cool so I don't have any advice, but sounds like anything could happen!

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

kaojen

Did your friend win the sweepstakes and they’re flying you out, or just tickets because your friend is a Sirius XM customer? 

The sweepstakes are front row.

I dunno about the regular tickets probably just first come first serve. Unless they indicated they are meet and greet I doubt they are. 

Morphine Prince

Oh wow congrats! Happy someone from GGD is going. 

If I remember correctly the sweepstakes said they were front row seats. 

VasilisVas
Just now, kaojen said:

Did your friend win the sweepstakes and they’re flying you out, or just tickets because your friend is a Sirius XM customer? 

The sweepstakes are front row.

I dunno about the regular tickets probably just first come first serve. Unless they indicated they are meet and greet I doubt they are. 

from what I understand I believe she won the tickets because she's a customer. I don't think it was a sweepstakes.  Either way, I'm excited. Thanks for your response!

VasilisVas
1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

Oh wow congrats! Happy someone from GGD is going. 

If I remember correctly the sweepstakes said they were front row seats. 

I'm happy, too! I'll try to take as many pictures and videos as I can so I can post them for everyone to see. Hopefully I'll be able to capture good ones, but either way will post whatever I can get even if they are bad. 

ydnmnme

Congrats :heart: I hope you’ll have good seats! Enjoy the show :kara:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

VasilisVas
1 minute ago, ydnmnme said:

Congrats :heart: I hope you’ll have good seats! Enjoy the show :kara:

thank you!! 

Archived