đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Nicki Minaj - Megatron (Snippet)

Stef

Featured Posts

monketsharona
7 minutes ago, Scathach said:

It always baffles me to see gay people stanning her (in fact her fanbase is like 90% gays) despite her showing homophobic tendencies over the years.

Anyway, I hope this megalomaniac flops once again. 

And it always baffles me to see her haters jumping on every topics about her to spread hate pretending they don't care about her while they are actually obsessed. 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Scathach
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

ANd it always baffles me to see her haters jumping on her topics to spread hate pretending they don't care about her while they are actually obsessed. 

This is like the first time I comment on one of her threads. Saying the truth is now being an hater? :sweat:

Keep stanning your “queen” I guess and stream her song, she will need it. 

HighwayGuy
7 minutes ago, Scathach said:

It always baffles me to see gay people stanning her (in fact her fanbase is like 90% gays) despite her showing homophobic tendencies over the years.

Anyway, I hope this megalomaniac flops once again. 

What are these 'tendencies' you are referring to? :oprah: 

monketsharona
Just now, Scathach said:

This is like the first time I comment on one of her threads. Saying the truth is now being an hater? :sweat:

Keep stanning your “queen” I guess and steam her song, she will need it. 

Oh I will

Well I guess you care enough to give her your time and energy to wish her to flop. 

TimisaMonster

Nicki knows she needs to recover after Queen era...dont mess around lol

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Dancin
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Oh I will

Well I guess you care enough to give her your time and energy to wish her to flop. 

Yeah, I mean. We care enough. And?

hmmm

Andreu
3 minutes ago, HighwayGuy said:

I've seen everyone call her a homophobe a million times but I have yet to see a proof of evidence :ladyhaha:

Spoiler

maybe because she said "they switch like sissies" on a song and in lik 2007 she said the F word on a song

Andreu
6 minutes ago, Scathach said:

Keep stanning your “queen” I guess and stream her song, she will need it. 

you must feel the same way about katy, don't you?

Scathach
4 minutes ago, HighwayGuy said:

You can google it, there are a lot of examples. I won’t spend time listing them or I’ll be called “obsessed” :huntyga:

Andreu
2 minutes ago, Scathach said:

You can google it, there are a lot of examples. I won’t spend time listing them or I’ll be called “obsessed” :huntyga:

the mental gymnastics :ladyhaha:

Scathach
4 minutes ago, Andreu said:

you must feel the same way about katy, don't you?

Katy blocked her own fans who asked her to say something about Orlando shooting? :oprah:

Andreu
2 minutes ago, Scathach said:

Katy blocked her own fans who asked her to say something about Orlando shooting? :oprah:

and had a song with borderline homophobic/offensive terms 10 years ago, which is the only """""""""""""""""""""""""2homophobic""""""""""""""""""""""2 thing Nicki has done

Scathach
2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

and had a song with borderline homophobic/offensive terms 10 years ago, which is the only """""""""""""""""""""""""2homophobic""""""""""""""""""""""2 thing Nicki has done

Katy admitted the song had problematic lyrics and has since shown her support to the lgbtq+ community multiple times, Nicki has? :oprah:

Not sure why you dragged Katy Perry into this but ok :sweat:

Craven Moorecox

@Stef how do you stay in the know on everything? Like you’re always first to post a tread on new stuff! I love you for your hard werk:kiss:

Archived