đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

UMG lying about Gaga

Nino

Featured Posts

11 hours ago, Harry X said:

This screenshot you posted it's an upscale from the SD master, deinterlaced and in the wrong aspect ratio. I don't know were you find this master or screenshot but believe me it's fake. I just want to help you.

It’s from my personal copy which isn’t the file you think it is. This is stretched looking but it’s the native resolution of all copies of bad romance because that was the resolution it was edited in, this squeezes more horizontal resolution out of standard definition. I posted it completely unedited playing the raw video file from my pc. You’re not helping, you’re trying to correct me on something I’m not wrong about. :air: 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Rio said:

Well they can't just uploaded an uncompressed 30GB video to Youtube. Sorry. They're not lying at all tbh

YouTube supports a higher bitrate than that of the video that was uploaded. 

• Admin changed the title to UMG lying about Gaga
Haralampos
6 hours ago, Nino said:

It’s from my personal copy which isn’t the file you think it is. This is stretched looking but it’s the native resolution of all copies of bad romance because that was the resolution it was edited in, this squeezes more horizontal resolution out of standard definition. I posted it completely unedited playing the raw video file from my pc. You’re not helping, you’re trying to correct me on something I’m not wrong about. :air: 

This resolution is from the SD .mov master that looks stretched without the right equipment. It was created for analogue NTSC TV standards that can't display correctly in a simple media player without conversion. If it was native it would be in 16:9 and no cropped. You still haven't answered were did you find this.

And here it's the screenshot I did myself from the SD master

48096409646_986b4ef8c5_o.jpg

Spoiler

48096523567_21cc642c7f_o.png

And that yours...

75a9ba0ba2.jpg

Azelf550

This whole thing is so confusing to me :saladga: like the 1080p version looks HD but at the same time it doesn't.. 

huttont
On 6/19/2019 at 5:17 PM, TimisaMonster said:

Only when she passes away will we get remastered songs and videos and unreleased material...sadly 

Me jamming to Text You Pictures in the year 2076

tenor.gif

Archived