Featured Posts

Lady Rah Rah

Where did you get your HD version from?

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LeJudas

Was it done by YouTube or by Gaga's team?

Since it was more than just Gaga's videos that were upscaled? Wouldn't it be possible that Gaga kepts the UHD files or maybe they didn't even ask her? 

5 minutes ago, JustifyMyLove said:

It’s sad they’re claiming this is sth revolutionary when literally Just Dance in 1080p view is full of compression pixels and the literal size of the WEB Rip is 70MB in .mkv format. The actual ProRes master is like almost 2gb as the BR one. In the new Bad Romance file there’s a lot of apparent detail loss.. that sucks. Even if the master is not really sharpened you can see still the natural grain of the film and a lot of details from the red dresses the dancers are wearing. I think they should have just resized the untouched ProRes masters to 1920x resolution and that’s it. Then it would have been something to be happy and grateful about 

The master that's floating around for BR around the web publicly has HEAVY interlacing artifacts that couldn't be easily fixed without massive detail loss. There's better out there though. The one circulating is from a 3rd party. But even that one has a higher bitrate than youtube at 1080p. This was so lazy. My inner production geek was SCREECHING when I saw the new upload, it looks even worse than the last upload in some scenes. :smh:

Taide
5 minutes ago, Economy said:

I hope she goes back to good music videos cuz tbh music videos are my life :giveup:

please god make it happen :pray: Good video doesn't mean high budget (see BR). 

2 minutes ago, LeJudas said:

Was it done by YouTube or by Gaga's team?

Since it was more than just Gaga's videos that were upscaled? Wouldn't it be possible that Gaga kepts the UHD files or maybe they didn't even ask her? 

It was done by neither, Universal, the parent company of Interscope is doing this for all their major acts. They gave a long fake press release about how they painstakingly went through all different video formats and even looked for raw footage. :air: 

GreenDiamond
14 minutes ago, Taide said:

As if her team gives a **** about music videos when she hasn't served a good one since G.U.Y. 

Jhon Wayne is quite good cmoooon

1 minute ago, Taide said:

please god make it happen :pray: Good video doesn't mean high budget (see BR). 

That video has multiple cg elements, couture costumes, tons of post-processing work, and multiple scenes set around a 360 degree dolly(very, very expensive to do, especially with 2009 equipment). It had an insane budget :air: 

11 minutes ago, River said:

They actually didn't lie, they specifically wrote "Remastered"

re-master means to make a new master copy of the video. This is the same master of the old youtube upload with ugly smoothing, contrast, and sharpening filters slapped on to pretend it's HD.

Sanne Godijn
6 minutes ago, Nino said:

It was done by neither, Universal, the parent company of Interscope is doing this for all their major acts. They gave a long fake press release about how they painstakingly went through all different video formats and even looked for raw footage. :air: 

Then why is everyone blaming gagas team

RudraCNG
20 minutes ago, Taide said:

As if her team gives a **** about music videos when she hasn't served a good one since G.U.Y. 

3 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Then why is everyone blaming gagas team

Because this is Gaga Daily. Where our past times include speculating about secret messages hidden in pictures of her lipstick and  bullying her makeup artist :air: 

2 minutes ago, Harry X said:

This doesn't look HD too. XD

It isn't. It's just a much much nicer standard definition copy. Think of the difference of a youtube video in HD and a blu-ray for comparison.

Haralampos
2 minutes ago, Nino said:

Because this is Gaga Daily. Where our past times include speculating about secret messages hidden in pictures of her lipstick and  bullying her makeup artist :air: 

It isn't. It's just a much much nicer standard definition copy. Think of the difference of a youtube video in HD and a blu-ray for comparison.

All the YouTube uploads are **** anyway, the compression is still ten years ago.

TimisaMonster

Only when she passes away will we get remastered songs and videos and unreleased material...sadly 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Admin changed the title to UMG lying about Gaga

Archived