Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga Iconic music videos in HD

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

Also Gaga posted about the  upgrade on FACEBOOK! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supersonic
8 minutes ago, dit said:

When your own team is too lazy and cheap to upgrade your vids quality like tons of main popgirls so Youtube has to step in and save your videography for FREE :air:  CHEAP QUEEN ALWAYS WINS :air: 

The first sentence literally says "YouTube and Universal Music Group". Please.:lmao:

3 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

The first sentence literally says "YouTube and Universal Music Group". Please.:lmao:

Uh huh, sure Supersonic, sure :stalkga: This reminds me of when you have a group project and you do all the heavy lifting and then your team mate tags their name on the project too at the end :stalkga: 

Spoiler

LOL jk :selena: 

River
21 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

Spice Girls: 

it actually looks much better than BR, the colors are sharper, BR still feels somehow low quality??

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

23 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

10 years later and Bad Romance is finally in 1080p :diane:

homophobia: over

depression: gone

crops: watered

skin: clear

LG: 6

Hotel: trivago :ohwell:

Thomas P
27 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I just pooped my pants and tasted some of it.

bobs burgers butts GIF

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

ydnmnme

Bobby retweeted this and didn’t retweet about MTV awards :wtfga:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

TheOriginalOne
29 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I just pooped my pants and tasted some of it.

tumblr_inline_ncosq8qyJa1r0hhdz.gif

BornSimon

The Spice Girls recently upscaled their entire videography and the fans loved it. They had some great videos but the quality on Youtube was really poor.

I always wondered why Gaga wasn't doing it too, considering she used to be the Queen of music videos!

Antonio

Everyone in the comments stanning, queen of GP truly

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

BUtterfield 8

acastro_180322_1777_youtube_0001.0.jpg

Universal Music Group and YouTube have teamed up to remaster iconic music videos from standard definition to HD. The partnership will result in more than 100 music videos from artists like Janet Jackson, Lady Gaga, and Lionel Richie receiving a significant upgrade in visual quality. The two companies are working to bring that number up to 1,000 videos by the end of 2020.

These HD videos will replace the original versions on YouTube and YouTube Music, but will maintain the same URLs, view counts, and likes as before. You’ll know it’s an updated video if there’s a #Remastered label and “Remastered in HD!” in the description. Many of these videos weren’t shot in HD, but the remastering will still make things noticeably clearer than before.

Hopefully, this YouTube / UMG partnership will prompt other labels to follow suit and upload remastered versions of their artists’ videos in the highest possible quality.

https://www.theverge.com/2019/6/19/18691481/youtube-universal-music-videos-group-hd-remaster-umg

SharkmanthaC

I watched Bad Romance on my TV when it was released last week.  It looks amazing in 4K.

she/her/hers

Archived