💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga’s voice sounds WAY better!!!! (Nice comments warning :D )

DC

Featured Posts

So as we all know, literally ALL know, I made a thread talking about how Gaga’s voice sounded strained in her latest Enigma shows, remember me now? :ally:

But now I’m starting to listen to some MAJOR improvements!!! Last time I showed Telephone as an example so I’ll make that song an example too, but she sounds SO much better and more healthy! No more wearing and tearing, she’s singing and slaying! :cool:

Anyway, hope you’re all having a great day! See you later! :heart:

PlastiscGuy

It all depends in the quality of the video/audio. She could pull out some great vocals, but if the quality is bad, it won't be noticeable, I think?

Also, as much as I love the studio teog version, for some reason I think Gaga sounds better singing the acoustic one, don't know why :huh:

PG.

bloody g

She was 100% more concerned than us about her voice. I knew it wouldn't last long.

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Also, as much as I love the studio teog version, for some reason I think Gaga sounds better singing the acoustic one, don't know why :huh:

I agree, during the JWT, it was so emotional and beautiful and she used her head voice more, which I adore 

geusst1235

I think she was  a little sick the past couple of shows,mainly the tech company ones. I think that might've been where some of the fatigue came from for a bit. However it doesn't sound like she was or is damaging her voice or anything imo.

JazzGa

Cool bro, cool, just remember that your perspective of her "vocal quality" isn't the true reality, because it's warped by poor quality recordings, where the recorder is standing, if Gaga was having allergies that week, your own personal expectations, etc. Her voice will go mildly up and down, just like any athlete's performance. Maybe it would be a good idea to not compare it under a microscope to other performances all the time.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Bradley

The lights and lasers of this show are completely NOT shown in other videos.

I'm glad this user uploaded lots of videos showing the whole view.

LGMonster95

She can have some not so great moments too you know like she might be sick and doesn't wanna try too hard, she's a human at the end (to be honest even at those moments she sounds better that a lot of singers) it could very likely be the quality of the audio too sometimes and so on. Overall I think she sounds the best, I absolutely love her voice and especially when she sings Jazz she's on her own league

sipthistea

Her voice is declining

Her peak was during C2C

She sounded better during TF era, now she just tries hard to hit notes 

giphy.gif

Teal Ambition

Well as someone who attended Enigma a few weeks ago, I can say she sounded absolutely fantastic

told you so i give up GIF

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

18 minutes ago, dynamite said:

"WAY better" 

"Mild improvements"

Which is it? :neyde:

Mild and Way mean the same thing :laughga:

... or do they? :awkney:

... well I meant the same thing, very DRASTIC and BETTER improvements :firega:

LeJudas
36 minutes ago, Bradley said:

The lights and lasers of this show are completely NOT shown in other videos.

I'm glad this user uploaded lots of videos showing the whole view.

I didn't even KNOW there are lasers in the show :messga:

Tyler1992

The sky is falling and her career is over every time her voice doesn’t sound pristine. Every singer has off days!

But I’m glad you made a positive thread about her vocals :kiss:

McYves

I said it before, she's a better vocalist every year.

But I agree with some other users, she proved that she has an amazing voice, we get it, but she could try to sing in a simpler, more relaxed way? Maybe in one or two songs from LG6? I don't want her to become a Xtina (God knows she can't sing without showing off her voice every two ****ing seconds and I personally don't like that). It's not like I don't want Gaga to SING WELL, I only wish she could be more relaxed and have more fun during her (new) songs and not only impressing everyone with her vocals.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

Archived