life

Laurieann Gibson wants to work with Gaga again

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland

Lets be real, she might've said a rude thing or two about Gaga, but she is a great choreographer. And if she wants to work with here again, I guess she doesn't feel the same way again.

Anyway, we'll keep getting Richy's Roman Holiday slash Jojo Siwa choreos :lana:

Luna Lovegood

I hope so. Her attitude and personality kinda threw me off especially in dance moms but she produces ICONIC choreography like no other. I love richy but he’s better at assisting Laurianne.

luna’s advocate

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, GypsyBabe said:

pnMa2cXJj

No.

bitch

twitch

mother****ing right this is world war 6

Babel

Why would we want Gaga to collaborate with someone that took credit of her ideas and success, and was mean towards her several times...

If you want someone to replace Richy there are thousand of better options out there.  

Reginald

:fan:

1. She sounds like she's in a much better / more mature place than she was when they split

And

2. It's undeniable how much better Gaga's choreography was when BoomKack was doing it as opposed to Richy. No shade to Richy bc I do like him.

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

ElectricKing

I'm not sure about her attitude, but she's one hell of an incredible choreographer. I love the way she can do Pop AND Hip Hop so well.

But yeah there's a lot of great choreographers out there, it's not like there's only her in the world.

GypsyBabe
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Lets be real, she might've said a rude thing or two about Gaga, but she is a great choreographer. And if she wants to work with here again, I guess she doesn't feel the same way again.

Anyway, we'll keep getting Richy's Roman Holiday slash Jojo Siwa choreos :lana:

I just feel like I would rather have the cr*ppy choreo over Gaga surrounding herself with toxic people. 

⚯͛

I mean at least Gaga's hips could keep up with Lauriann's choreography, while being iconic at the same time. 

giphy.gif

MonSwiftAnton

I would love it. Richy's choreo is a bit to messy and not very gentle to Gagas conditions tbh.

Reginald

:air: If BoomKack came back for LG6... omfg :giveup:......................... 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Archived