💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Laurieann Gibson wants to work with Gaga again

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Economy
1 hour ago, Vegas said:

Why would we want Gaga to collaborate with someone that took credit of her ideas and success, and was mean towards her several times...

If you want someone to replace Richy there are thousand of better options out there.  

How do u know whose ideas was whose? We weren't there behind the scenes to see the conversations

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
glagerfeld

She was kinda rude, but her choreos were iconic. I mean the Bad Romance is everything

freebit

6 pages about this already? :smh: 

I'll never understand the obsession with people wanting Laurieann to come back. I know the nostalgia is strong, but It's never going to happen, lol. 

SKANK
8 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

She’s not professional, though. She’s shown time and time again how unprofessional she is. You could argue that she’s changed but judging by the comments she made about Gaga after the Super bowl I’d say she’s just as mean and catty as ever. There’s absolutely no reason for Gaga to give her a second chance.

I personally wouldn’t hire someone with that attitude no matter how talented they were.

"She's not professional..." Cue footage of Gaga rubbing her püssy juice on her saxophonists' pocket square.

I'm not sure how much professionalism is important in instances like this.

James Gibson
30 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I'm talking about the meme with the fastened up dancing :poot:

It shows btw :applause: That performance is Nickis' best and most creative one :applause: The exorcism at the end wow what a moment :applause:

I know sis just found funny the coincidence :kiss:

imitalian

Honestly she should hire a new team for certein things, like choreography and social media i.e.

I know she wants to stick up with her close friends but... I mean it's hard to see her menagment **** up on basic things like posting ugly ig pics days after the event like.... 

AshIey
39 minutes ago, SKANK said:

"She's not professional..." Cue footage of Gaga rubbing her püssy juice on her saxophonists' pocket square.

I'm not sure how much professionalism is important in instances like this.

It is important when you’re working on projects (music video, promo, preparing for a performance, etc). 

That’s not the same thing as Gaga having fun with her friends at an after dark show in Vegas, lol.

As much as I dislike her personality there is NO denying her talent and eye for iconic choreography. Richy hasn't been able to fill the void left behind by Boomkack and it is painfully obvious in Gaga's choreo ever since her departure. 

SKANK
20 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

It is important when you’re working on projects (music video, promo, preparing for a performance, etc). 

That’s not the same thing as Gaga having fun with her friends at an after dark show in Vegas, lol.

Have there been indications that on projects she acted unprofessionally, or are you basing that on her messy comments on social media?

SPARTACUS

After all the shade she threw at Gaga over the years, let her back in now that she needs a cheque? :fthis:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

moonboywow

Or instead of looking to the past...

Gaga should hire whoever choreographed these. 

StarstruckIllusion

Is no one else gonna scream at the fact that they quoted her stutters 💀 “I, I”

the shade 

Archived