Laurieann Gibson wants to work with Gaga again

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe
13 minutes ago, ferretti said:

She also gave that super shady radio interview after the Super Bowl saying that Gaga's career nosedived when she left implying it was due to her absence. So, I'm good.

Exactly. For me, sheĀ sealed the nails in the coffin withĀ that one.Ā 

āšÆĶ›

Enzo

At least Richy is niceĀ 

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

LaLa

I dunno. I guess itā€™s nice that Laurieann has let go of some of the bitterness towards Gaga, cause even fairly recently she still was saying some shady sh*t.Ā 

But awfully convenient that NOW she wants to work with Gaga again, when sheā€™s having a re-peakĀ :trollga:

crackpoppodcast

Gagaā€™s made it very clear that sheā€™s sticking with her friends, the ones who have been there for her through it all and havenā€™t turned their backs on her. Sheā€™s not a forgive and forget kinda girl.Ā 

Bradley
19 minutes ago, MonsterAnton said:

I would love it. Richy's choreo is a bit to messy and not very gentle to Gagas conditions tbh.

Why do people seem to not like Richard?

He's amazing. He choreographed everything from the Born This Way era up until Enigma. That's a huge feat.

ScheiBe, Marry the Night, John Wayne, Applause, G.U.Y. are all his creation. He also reinterpreted a lot of dance moves that were the creation of Laurieann. He made them fresh while also honouring her work, without changing the fundamental parts of her moves.

Vitleysingur

There can be 100 talented choreographers in the StatesĀ :ohwell:

OT:Gaga,please hire FKA twigs, so we can get another bop like Video Girl fromĀ  Ms. twigsĀ :ladyhaha:

Ā 

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

nodandsmile
18 minutes ago, ferretti said:

She's so talented and they made such magic together, but she really needs a check on her ego. I dunno, I think for Gaga's sanity it's probably best for her not to return. She also gave that super shady radio interview after the Super Bowl saying that Gaga's career nosedived when she left implying it was due to her absence. So, I'm good.

WAIT! Oh so now that she's more successful than she was in the past few years ... she wants to come back? And some of y'all want that too??

Suspiria

Why does everyone hate Rchy's choreo so much? Other than the weird Enigma DITD thing and arguably Americano (though personally I liked that one), he hasn't really come up with anything terrible has he?

The JW, DIC and ScheiƟe choreo at JWT were all great.

GypsyBabe
6 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Why do people seem to not like Richard?

He's amazing. He choreographed everything from the Born This Way era up until Enigma. That's a huge feat.

ScheiBe, Marry the Night, John Wayne, Applause, G.U.Y. are all his creation. He also reinterpreted a lot of dance moves that were the creation of Laurieann. He made them fresh while also honouring her work, without changing the fundamental parts of her moves.

I just see hisĀ decline in creativity as the eras have progressed. He is also inconsistent. Like some songs choreo are great and others look like one of my old cheerleading coaches put it together. For me, he is just missing something. Like a wow factor in his choreo.Ā 

āšÆĶ›

ltlmnstr

With Fibromyalgia and a hip thatā€™s forever changed from an injury, I think Gibsonā€™s choreo is too athletic for Gaga.

Ā 

G U C C I

I would say a huge NO to Laurieann just because of her ego. She is insanely talented but Gaga has proven countless times how loyal she is to the people who work with her. If you can't give what you take then you don't deserve her.

I really like Richy but I would literally kill to have her bring in Mark Kanemura as a new creative assistant and choreographer. His work on SYTYCD is incredible and they really are a perfect fit together.Ā 

Archived