šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Laurieann Gibson wants to work with Gaga again

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ferretti

She's so talented and they made such magic together, but she really needs a check on her ego. I dunno, I think for Gaga's sanity it's probably best for her not to return. She also gave that super shady radio interview after the Super Bowl saying that Gaga's career nosedived when she left implying it was due to her absence. So, I'm good.

disco stick tester, inquire within

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe
5 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

bitch

twitch

mother****ing right this is world war 6

Ā 

Richie is sub par choreographer, but she could literally pick a million other great ones over boomkack.Ā :trollga:

āšÆĶ›

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, GypsyBabe said:

Richie is sub par choreographer, but she could literally pick a million other great ones over boomkack.Ā :trollga:

Then why isn't she? Why is she still torturing us, and worse, her hip, with Richy's Roman Holiday choreos?

151021010950687862.gif

BenG

Sheā€™s definitely a better choreographer than Richy. Gagaā€™s choreo has been all over the place after he took over.Ā There are many choreographers to choose from nonetheless.Ā 

Teal Ambition

Iconic

Ā 

ā–Œā”‚ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–ˆā”‚ā–Œ

What's next? Troy crawling back on his hands and knees?Ā :lolly:

GypsyBabe
3 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Then why isn't she? Why is she still torturing us, and worse, her hip, with Richy's Roman Holiday choreos?

151021010950687862.gif

Cause she wants to see us sufferĀ 

pnK4GJVgj

She also thinks that we are dumb enough to believe that Squirrel came up with the BR choreo.Ā 

āšÆĶ›

AlexanderMagno

That would be awesome.

Ā 

Working together doesn't mean they have to be best friends. Two women can be professional. And Laurieann Gibson is a choreography genius.

Jenina

Yeah I don't like Richy's choreography as much as the next guy but if Gaga is going to work with a new choreographer it may as well be someone who hasn't said negative things about her. There's so many people out there to choose from so if she ever does want to work with someone else(please Gaga one day work with someone else :selena:Ā ) I'd prefer it be not Laurieann

cool

Ryusei

No bitch you had your chance but you had to go all akon on her. Bye

Musery

jinko

I'd rather have someone like Richie who's there for Gagz when she was at her lowest than someone who says: ā€œProfessionally speaking, I love and am grateful for the work that Iā€™ve doneā€¦ Iā€™m just glad to not be apart of when an artist isnā€™t doing so well.ā€ (This was on a Pigrez article which I am not going to linkĀ :vegas:)

So now that our girl is on top again, she wants in? Why? So she could say sumn like this again?

ā€œMany people donā€™t know that I met her [Gaga] unsigned before she recordedĀ Just DanceĀ and developed her for years before all the music was made and when no one was looking.ā€

Thank you for your choreo but

the young pope no GIF

Archived