đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Kim Petras - Another One

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

another one? 

:poot:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Ryusei
5 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

So this fake ass snake is still releasing music? 

excuse me? :what:

Musery

sipthistea
Just now, Ryusei said:

excuse me? :what:

No Tay, I'm not talking about u :ally: I know you released a few days ago

Defmix100
6 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

Some of the comments here? Tired lmao.

Get over it

Sneaky I've been looking for you but forgot your name, did anything happen with Barnes and Noble?

VoldeLorde2
25 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

Some of the comments here? Tired lmao.

Get over it

Yeah, let’s get over the fact that this artist works with someone that emotionally and physically abused/manipulated another artist. It’s no big deal

BleepBloop
1 hour ago, Defmix100 said:

Sneaky I've been looking for you but forgot your name, did anything happen with Barnes and Noble?

It ended in a messy delay, not much else to be said as far as I know:wtf:

BleepBloop
1 hour ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

Yeah, let’s get over the fact that this artist works with someone that emotionally and physically abused/manipulated another artist. It’s no big deal

It literally is not. She did acknowledge what he did and knows it was wrong, but she also said that she didn't have any issues with him. Therefore, her choosing to still work with him may be totally selfish, but it's not like she's outright supporting rape. There's a difference

ALGAYDO
20 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

It literally is not. She did acknowledge what he did and knows it was wrong, but she also said that she didn't have any issues with him. Therefore, her choosing to still work with him may be totally selfish, but it's not like she's outright supporting rape. There's a difference

You think supporting rapists isn't supporting rape? Lmao 

sipthistea
2 hours ago, Sneaky said:

Ok. Let's suppose that he didn't sexually abuse Kesha and that he's innocent of that charge. We can't confirm that. And according to a judge, there's no proof that it happened.

But this guy is responsible of messing around with her mental health. He fat shamed her and kept her away from eating. He is also guilty of keeping control over Kesha's freedom as an artist, and not allowing her to break links with his label. He also publicly exposed documents and private messages against Kesha and other 2 artists to his benefit in this case. 

That speaks tons about his persona, and honestly I find it regrettable that a person like Kim Petras, who is experiencing what it's like to be a woman, has close to zero empathy to her genre and keeps working with someone with such reputation. To me, that's the equivalent of someone who doesn't have any moral value to look for another producer who can help her consolidate her work.

Versace
39 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

Ok. Let's suppose that he didn't sexually abuse Kesha and that he's innocent of that charge. We can't confirm that. And according to a judge, there's no proof that it happened.

But this guy is responsible of messing around with her mental health. He fat shamed her and kept her away from eating. He is also guilty of keeping control over Kesha's freedom as an artist, and not allowing her to break links with his label. He also publicly exposed documents and private messages against Kesha and other 2 artists to his benefit in this case. 

That speaks tons about his persona, and honestly I find it regrettable that a person like Kim Petras, who is experiencing what it's like to be a woman, has close to zero empathy to her genre and keeps working with someone with such reputation. To me, that's the equivalent of someone who doesn't have any moral value to look for another producer who can help her consolidate her work.

As a fan of Kesha and Kim. I find this post to be quite weak. You're basing someones morals on one aspect, this really speaks to the toxic cancelled culture of today's day and age. I love how "has songs produced by Dr.Luke = has close to zero empathy to her genre" lol, do you realize how dramatic and insensible that sounds. She clearly addressed this many times.  https://www.them.us/story/kim-petras-dr-luke

Besides, Dr.Luke is the one supporting her. You do realize she's not signed to a label and so doesn’t have access to that many producers and if so she has to pay them out of her own earnings. Dr.Luke is literally trying to create a commercial sound for an upcoming TRANS artist. Why don't you focus on the positive perspective of the situation instead of disregarding the amazing work of an LGBTQ+ activist such as Kim. Don't be arrogant and judge the moral values of others, as if you’re better. Yes this may be your opinion but mine is that yours is straight up sad. 

sweet spot

didnt really like this one :( kim's new music isn't as strong as her first era singles imo

Archived