💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Kim Petras - Another One

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

sipthistea
7 minutes ago, Versace said:

As a fan of Kesha and Kim. I find this post to be quite weak. You're basing someones morals on one aspect, this really speaks to the toxic cancelled culture of today's day and age. I love how "has songs produced by Dr.Luke = has close to zero empathy to her genre" lol, do you realize how dramatic and insensible that sounds. She clearly addressed this many times.  https://www.them.us/story/kim-petras-dr-luke

Besides, Dr.Luke is the one supporting her. You do realize she's not signed to a label and so doesn’t have access to that many producers and if so she has to pay them out of her own earnings. Dr.Luke is literally trying to create a commercial sound for an upcoming TRANS artist. Why don't you focus on the positive perspective of the situation instead of disregarding the amazing work an LGBTQ+ activist such as Kim. Don't be arrogant and judge the moral values of others, as if you’re better. Yes this may your opinion but mine is that yours is straight up sad. 

Ok, first of all sure, this is just my opinion and it's based on what's out there in the media. It's a point of view, and it's ok if you don't agree with it. I respect yours anyway. And it's not like I'm being arrogant, I just see a person through their actions. And her not supporting other women it's something disappointing. I find her selfish for not taking a stand and continuing to associate herself with someone who has literally tried to sabotage a woman and her career.  

Second, Dr Luke is not the only producer out there willing to support an upcoming artist. There are literally TONS of producers out there, so  I don't get why it has to be him among the others. 

And one thing doesn't take away the other, she may be doing an amazing work for the LGBTQ community, but she's still turning a blind eye towards women being abused and controlled . 

Eros92

Yall so messy. 

Anyways as for the song i dunno. Its more down tempo then what she usually puts out. I don't hate it but it's probably my least favorite release from Clarity. I'm excited to hear the last remaining three songs though! 

Archived