India Farrah (who?)

Derrick Barry 

Jujubee

Ongina

Alexis Mateo

Mariah Balenciaga 

Mayhem Miller

Also there are rumors about a new elimination format:

The first rumor says that there's only going to be one winner each challenge. This winner has to lipsync against a lipsync assassin of a previous season. If the challenge winner wins, they have to eliminate one of the bottom 3 girls. If the lipsync assassin wins, all the other girls get to vote who should leave. I think that would be a cool idea, because it would create a lot of drama and gag moments, also we would see some cameos of more queens. But I think it sounds too complicated to be introduced in such a rushed season.

The second rumor says that  there's always going to be a bottom three and a top 2. The top 2 will lipsync for their legacy and the winner gets to save a bottom queen from elimination.

However, some other sources have said there isnt going to be any change in the format and we will see the regular lipsync for your legacy.

Tom Nook
6 minutes ago, tomsches said:

The second rumor says that  there's always going to be a bottom three and a top 2. The top 2 will lipsync for their legacy and the winner gets to save a bottom queen from elimination.

I hope this is the likely scenario since at least if a front runner is in the bottom we won’t have another Naomi-gate :poot:

6 minutes ago, tomsches said:

DON'T READ THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED

But the rumored cast is:

Reveal hidden contents

Shae Culée

Miss Cracker

Blair St. Clair

India Farrah (who?)

Derrick Barry 

Jujubee

Ongina

Alexis Mateo

Mariah Balenciaga 

Mayhem Miller

Spoiler

Don’t know if that was shade but India Farrah d̶i̶e̶d̶ picked up by Mimi Imfurst for our sins :bradley:

india-ferrah-y-mimi-imfurst.gif?w=739

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

rumours

While it's an interesting idea in theory (god knows All Stars needs some sort of change to its format ASAP), this whole premise gives me "Bebe is a mole" vibes... it's far to interesting or innovative for it to actually be true imo. Let's hope I'm wrong, though!

Also, I'm really living for this cast!

Spoiler
12 minutes ago, tomsches said:

India Farrah (who?)

A true wild card, and I'm here for it! Plus, she had one of the most iconique moments in drag race history

SKANK

Ross Mathews interviewed Miss Cracker on his podcast last week and asked her about doing All Stars, and she made it clear that she wasn't interested in doing it. So, I'm pretty sure that cast list is fake.

ElectricAlley

It’s also rumored that all stars 5 will have an untucked, which could be a reason for the format change. Am I the only one that likes the winning queen eliminating a bottom queen? I feel like it makes for such good reality tv! So many gaggy moments. The lip sync assasin thing sounds like a mess.

LateToCult
10 minutes ago, SKANK said:

Ross Mathews interviewed Miss Cracker on his podcast last week and asked her about doing All Stars, and she made it clear that she wasn't interested in doing it. So, I'm pretty sure that cast list is fake.

I think they tell them to try to throw people off because she apparently postponed some tour dates that line up with filming.

Tom Nook
9 minutes ago, SKANK said:

Most queens usually say that and then they get casted just to throw everyone off :poot: especially when they cancel a months worth of gigs “suddenly” and don’t post on Instagram

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

RAMROD

They need to change it. Last one really displeased a lot of people, lots of things that shouldn't happen, Manila and Monique should've stayed instead of Monet and that Naomi Campbell lite. And ofc, double crowning should never happen. It's not fair for Trintity. They could've use double crowning on AS 3 instead. 

But anyway,

We will see.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

likeitrough
1 hour ago, tomsches said:

This winner has to lipsync against a lipsync assassin of a previous season. If the challenge winner wins, they have to eliminate one of the bottom 3 girls. If the lipsync assassin wins, all the other girls get to vote who should leave. I think that would be a cool idea, because it would create a lot of drama and gag moments, also we would see some cameos of more queens

"Hi Sister, we'd love you on All Stars 5- wait no, not as a contestant. We just need you for 5 minutes girl and we can't validate your parking either. What's that?  You don't want to make a ca-"

call has ended  :selena:.

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

Not here for India Farrah's predatory ass.

Replace her with Serena ChaCha

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

gypsy101

i truly hope the rules are changing i am so effin bored of all stars with the same rules the last 3 seasons 

blackpink
39 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Not here for India Farrah's predatory ass.

What’s the tea? 👀

Ryusei

I would like a rumor that there is no AS5 cause honestly whats the point anymore? Soon every queen will have been on it and it's pre-determined af. The last 2 seasons sucked hard

Musery

Archived