💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

RPDR AS5 New Format?

tomsches

Featured Posts

gagzus
5 hours ago, SKANK said:

Ross Mathews interviewed Miss Cracker on his podcast last week and asked her about doing All Stars, and she made it clear that she wasn't interested in doing it. So, I'm pretty sure that cast list is fake.

2 or so weeks before All Stars 4 cast was announced Gia said she would not be on All Stars or any other season because basically transphobia and said she wasn’t on All Stars 4. Then she was. 

Plus Cracker’s cancelled New Zealand dates are the exact same time of the supposed All Stars filming dates and also tie in with Shea’s cancelled dates and others.

OT: I think they should either just go for the original format and have Ru pick the winners and have a lipsync for your life and he picks who goes or keep the existing one just without as many twists. Adding the whole lipsync assassin thing makes it so convoluted 

BornAsUnic0rn
24 minutes ago, gagzus said:

2 or so weeks before All Stars 4 cast was announced Gia said she would not be on All Stars or any other season because basically transphobia and said she wasn’t on All Stars 4. Then she was. 

Plus Cracker’s cancelled New Zealand dates are the exact same time of the supposed All Stars filming dates and also tie in with Shea’s cancelled dates and others.

OT: I think they should either just go for the original format and have Ru pick the winners and have a lipsync for your life and he picks who goes or keep the existing one just without as many twists. Adding the whole lipsync assassin thing makes it so convoluted 

Gia even claimed not being on specifically calling out Ru and not feeling welcome to the franchise. And Dela also said numerous times that she wouldn’t participate in the format ever again. Shea also said, until AS4 was filmed at least, she wouldn’t go back, at least not before AS5, Trixie also said she wasn’t good at drag race and that she wouldn’t do it. The list goes on. 

OT: The format is in desperate need of a change. But the way I would do it is:

-having a Top 3(till the return episode)/Top 4 while leaving all the other contestants possible for elimination. Let the 2 winners lip sync to save one of the girls. 

- or 1 Winner / 3 Bottom placements: Winner gets to save one of the 3 from the LSFYL.

Sepsami

I'm so over All Stars, it would be way more exciting if they did one every 2-3 seasons 

gagzus
6 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

I'm so over All Stars, it would be way more exciting if they did one every 2-3 seasons 

I think what they’re doing is reasonable because Drag Race is in peak popularity and they’re trying to reintroduce pre-VH1 queens into the new audience. There’s a lot of young fans who only know it from the last few seasons so you’d be surprised. And since Ru and the show’s popularity is only getting bigger atm of course they’re going to capitalise and push it as much as possible.

After this year there’s going to be 4-5 seasons a year over the whole franchise, DR - DRUK - DRT - AS - Holiday Special and then of course apparently a tv studio in Germany has recently supposedly bought rights to try and do Drag Race Deutschland so the franchise is becoming massive 

RAMROD
1 hour ago, Ryusei said:

I would like a rumor that there is no AS5 cause honestly whats the point anymore? 

27 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

It will be get even more saturated now, since Drag Race UK is coming. Maybe they'd do low key promo of that on upcoming AS5? :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SKANK
11 hours ago, LateToCult said:

I think they tell them to try to throw people off because she apparently postponed some tour dates that line up with filming.

11 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

Most queens usually say that and then they get casted just to throw everyone off :poot: especially when they cancel a months worth of gigs “suddenly” and don’t post on Instagram

5 hours ago, gagzus said:

I get that Cracker and other queens throw people off, but Ross is a judge on All Stars 5, so for him to be interviewing Cracker and pressing her on whether or not she would do All Stars is a little odd. He is very careful about what he can and can't say.

I guess we'll find out soon enough though. I'd love to see her back.

Edit: 37 minutes into the podcast is when they talk about All Stars, if your interested:

https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/straight-talk-with-ross-mathews/e/61907000?autoplay=true

uo111
11 hours ago, SKANK said:

Ross Mathews interviewed Miss Cracker on his podcast last week and asked her about doing All Stars, and she made it clear that she wasn't interested in doing it. So, I'm pretty sure that cast list is fake.

Or it was a Ru-se :green:

Supersonic
11 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

What’s the tea? 👀

She had an Only Fans account and uploaded a video where she stealthed somebody

All the rumours/leaks are true. The rumoured cast is all sequestered and have been missing even the gigs that they didn’t cancel ahead of time to throw the Nancy Drew gays off. :giggle:

I’m here for a Shea/Juju top 2. :giveup:

The idea of this new format took some time for me to warm up to, but I think it’s going to shake things up and bring a LOT of drama, and I’m here for it.

Renie

I really wish they’d wait at least a year between all stars seasons. I love the show buts it’s just too much and always feels rushed. Plus they’ll end up running out of queens eventually 

Archived