💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Pose

Renie

Featured Posts

Renie

Anyone watching? Loved season 1 so so much. It’s rare that a show makes me cry almost every episode. So fantastic. Billy Porter is beyond. 

source.gif

lifeasgeorge

omg YESSS, I recommend this show to everyone on GGD! The first season is now on netflix so check it out :vegas:

Side note, I love Angel so much :pole:

live and let live

Renie
12 minutes ago, lifeasgeorge said:

omg YESSS, I recommend this show to everyone on GGD! The first season is now on netflix so check it out :vegas:

Side note, I love Angel so much :pole:

I agree!! It’s such an important show! I can’t talk about it enough! 

Me too! She’s so gorgeous!

BradleyCooper

Just finished season 1 a little while ago and it really is amazing. I almost wish season two came out all at once in Netflix so I can binge it instead of having to wait until it becomes available. :bradley:

Knife

I watched it since it popped up on Netflix and I love it so much. Blanca is so precious. :cryga:

I also hope they ditch Angel's storyline with Evan Peter's character. Why do I feel like her story is gonna end up with him murdering her? :cryga:

DiamondAngel

I'm on episode 5 and OBSESSED. I cry on average about 3 times per episode

doppelganger
2 hours ago, Knife said:

I watched it since it popped up on Netflix and I love it so much. Blanca is so precious. :cryga:

I also hope they ditch Angel's storyline with Evan Peter's character. Why do I feel like her story is gonna end up with him murdering her? :cryga:

The show is heavily inspired by Paris is Burning. We all know what happened to Venus

Bradley

It's an amazing show and it has such a great message but sometimes the actors' scenes of yelling at each other doesn't seem sincere to me. I feel like they weren't really feeling the anger when they shot those scenes, it just seems like they were acting, it could also be the writers' fault cause they provide a very odd transition between harmony and fights at very odd times. Like you need to give it a natural development.

This is most obvious in Dominique Jackson (Elektra) and Billy Porter (Pray Tell)'s scenes. MJ Rodriguez fortunately didn't suffer from that.

Renie

15 hours ago, DiamondAngel said:

I'm on episode 5 and OBSESSED. I cry on average about 3 times per episode

Same! :toofunny: The Xmas episode had me crying like a baby!

dllcll

Yaassssss I LOVED the first season :firega: however the first episode of 2 season was lowkey a disappointment (it was somehow rushed imo), but last episode was good :excited2:

III

phantasmas

i havent cried during a tv show/movie as much as i have with S1 of Pose

and im talking about UGLY crying 

i dont know what ill do if my gurl Blanca dies :bradley:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived