celeb

Bradley seen at ex's apt.

Woolfsmck

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

Hopefully they’ll get back together. And if you are against it - they have a child together. Do you know what’s it like to have parents who are divorced (or not together in this case)?

Renie

They act like breaking up means they’ll never see each other again. They have a child together for goodness sakes!!:saladga:

Bradley took daughter to Irina apt.. He is in New York, isn’t LG on her way there??? Bradley has scheduled events in Philly with Philharmonic on 21,22,23.

Bonkers
7 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Hopefully they’ll get back together. And if you are against it - they have a child together. Do you know what’s it like to have parents who are divorced (or not together in this case)?

For rich people, it just means more homes, more mommies, more daddies.  Connections, baby.  I'd love to have place in Malibu and a fly crib in the city, AND, I wouldn't complain if my dad left my mom for Lady Gaga.    I'd just be like, oh sorry mom, good luck bitch.  

Spoiler

:v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

ferretti

What a trash article. Makes me mad. Obviously he is going to his see the mother of his daughter all the time for the rest of his life. 

Ugh 

disco stick tester, inquire within

Woolfsmck
28 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Since I don't have any money on the game....I hope somebody wins...😉

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Kimmo

The neighbor saw Gaga knocking the door with her high heel, she wants her Bradley back!!!

giphy.gif

Hottie Detector

Woolfsmck
31 minutes ago, Renie said:

They act like breaking up means they’ll never see each other again. They have a child together for goodness sakes!!:saladga:

They just not doin the deed no mo

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Woolfsmck
26 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

For rich people, it just means more homes, more mommies, more daddies.  Connections, baby.  I'd love to have place in Malibu and a fly crib in the city, AND, I wouldn't complain if my dad left my mom for Lady Gaga.    I'd just be like, oh sorry mom, good luck bitch.  

Reveal hidden contents

:v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v:

Yeah...what I'm sayn.   Kinda

Zander
12 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

The neighbor saw Gaga knocking the door with her high heel, she wants her Bradley back!!!

giphy.gif

r7TiwO.png 

Archived