Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bradley seen at ex's apt.

Woolfsmck

Featured Posts

Oriane
5 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Hopefully they’ll get back together. And if you are against it - they have a child together. Do you know what’s it like to have parents who are divorced (or not together in this case)?

Like others said , it's not that bad for everyone. My parents broke up when I was 3, I don't have any memories from before, so I have always known them as not together. My childhood was just always like this, I was at my mom's during the week and I would see my dad half of the weekends and holidays. This situation had its perks too. I just can't imagine it being any other way, and it was so strange to see that most children's parents were still together.

Bradley's child is still very young too, probably she will never remember how it was when her parents were together too. I would say it's even better like this, it must be awful when it happens later, when you're perfectly conscious of things and you witness everything.

And I think it's better overall for them to not be together. Being together while they don't love each other, it's horrible and it would weigh on the child. Now, as long as they're still on somewhat good terms and will do everything to keep the child happy, it's better this way.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mirages
5 hours ago, LaLa said:

They have a baby... have these people never heard of joint custody

tenor.gif?itemid=7165463

They can't really have joint custody since they have not been married :selena: 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Diamond heart99
5 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Hopefully they’ll get back together. And if you are against it - they have a child together. Do you know what’s it like to have parents who are divorced (or not together in this case)?

Putting the obvious gossip aside:

Why so judgey?  Lots of kids with separated parents grow up to be just fine. 

You make it sound like Cooper and Irina are bad people for being tired of each other...

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Diamond heart99
4 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

No I’m not personally affected by divorce but I know few kids who are. It’s awful for a child and don’t come here saying “she’ll be fine”. It doesn’t matter who you are or how much money you have - it affects the child. “They were obviously unhappy” how do you know this? 

It’s beyond me how some of you wish for a family to be broken apart and only because you stan Gaga and think she looks good with him? Dear god. So disappointed in this community. 

Again why the judgment? Who is wishing for a break up?

Not everyone who sees the writing on the wall is a crazy Bradga Stan trying to ship Irina off to Russia. To my knowledge none of them post here. (I’ve seen them on social media, they are scary).

I can only speak for myself, but for me it’s observing simple math:

LG and Carino end

Rockett and Irina end.

The common denominator is obvious. 

Beyond observation, if I say I would be happy if LG and BC got together, that doesn’t make me or anyone else a bad person.  It’s completely beyond our control. It’s not like anyone has any power to break up LG an BC’s relationships.

When Cooper and Gaga are outed as a couple are you going to be angry at them? Or just people who think they are cute together?

Don’t be mad, I’m genuinely asking these questions because I don’t understand why you have taken such a hard line here.

Regina George
7 hours ago, mindintransit said:

You seem very sincere that couples who have children should never break up. 

False. I literally just said “I hope they’ll get together again”. No where did I said that if people are unhappy they should stay together because of the child. Also let’s not pretend like we know the situation. 

Regina George
4 hours ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Again why the judgment? Who is wishing for a break up?

Not everyone who sees the writing on the wall is a crazy Bradga Stan trying to ship Irina off to Russia. To my knowledge none of them post here. (I’ve seen them on social media, they are scary).

I can only speak for myself, but for me it’s observing simple math:

LG and Carino end

Rockett and Irina end.

The common denominator is obvious. 

Beyond observation, if I say I would be happy if LG and BC got together, that doesn’t make me or anyone else a bad person.  It’s completely beyond our control. It’s not like anyone has any power to break up LG an BC’s relationships.

When Cooper and Gaga are outed as a couple are you going to be angry at them? Or just people who think they are cute together?

Don’t be mad, I’m genuinely asking these questions because I don’t understand why you have taken such a hard line here.

Literally how am I being judgmental? I just said I hope they’ll stay together. Honestly this reply is just funny to me because it makes no sense and is in no way related to what I said. I tried nicely talking to you but you are AGAIN coming for me saying I’m judgmental because I want them to stay together? Lmao. 

8 hours ago, Anonym said:

BradleyDaily

We all clicked this topic so I guess he's pretty relevant to GGD's interests. New sister site incoming :oops: 

AshIey
11 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Yes, and it’s not always horrible. In some situations like mine it’s worse when the parents were together.

Bradley and Irina wouldn’t have broken up if they weren’t unhappy, and I doubt they will magically fall in love again and get back together. So I wouldn’t hold your breath on that.

Gagaplayer315
10 hours ago, Wigless said:

This child is gonna grow up to be a prominent Lady Gaga hater in the future huh :messga:

PutYourPawsDown is shaking :lolga:

Diamond heart99
3 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Literally how am I being judgmental? I just said I hope they’ll stay together. Honestly this reply is just funny to me because it makes no sense and is in no way related to what I said. I tried nicely talking to you but you are AGAIN coming for me saying I’m judgmental because I want them to stay together? Lmao. 

You said you were disappointed in this community and that everyone was wishing for them to break up...did you not say that? I read it in this thread? :wacko:

I have no negative opinion on you wanting them to get back together. All though at this point you might as well wish that Trump never won along with that. 

No one is coming for you. I asked you a question. From the looks of the other responses, I wasn’t the only confused by your extreme reaction. Are you huge Bradley and Irina fan or something? 

MonsterMom
56 minutes ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

This child is gonna grow up to be a prominent Lady Gaga hater in the future huh :messga:

No, she would never hate her stepmom :trollga:

Woolfsmck
4 hours ago, TinyGa said:

We all clicked this topic so I guess he's pretty relevant to GGD's interests. New sister site incoming :oops: 

I just like to read all the drama about what celebs do and don't do....:coffee:

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Archived