Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Behive is accusing Taylor of copying “Party” by Beyoncé

Kimmo

Featured Posts

BBhomemaker
10 minutes ago, JohnWayne92 said:

I'm not comparing them, as much as I'm trying to say that the Beyhive is ridiculous. Beyonce is great, but she isnt the pinnacle of music. They like to act like she cant be reached by anyone else, and make ridiculous claims like this. Which has happened twice already in this Taylor era. They are pressed, obviously.

You did by comparing their career, but thats fine i understand its gonna take time before people stop comparing them or trying to minimize others pop stars youre not the only one, probably will never stop lol the most funny is that they all like each others 

hey girls :queenga:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nosferatu

That's funny cause when Party was released, Beyoncé was accused of copying somebody else for these exacts same shots, by the artist herself no less :oprah:

"Rapper Khia recently accused Beyonce of stealing concepts from the video for her hit ‘My Neck, My Back (Lick It) for the promo video for ‘Party’ taken from Knowles ‘4’ album. Enraged, the rapper tweeted, “Now how you going to hate on b*tch who got swagger jacked? Just know this I have SOMETHING real cute for Matthews daughter! #GETMONEYB*TCH.”

tumblr_lsmfy9yE3h1qers9i.gif

39 minutes ago, JohnWayne92 said:

I'm not comparing them, as much as I'm trying to say that the Beyhive is ridiculous. Beyonce is great, but she isnt the pinnacle of music. They like to act like she cant be reached by anyone else, and make ridiculous claims like this. Which has happened twice already in this Taylor era. They are pressed, obviously.

Beyonce is a talented 'performer', but that's all she is.

She pathetically made an entire solo career of taking a credit for art other people created.

I don't see how that isn't a much greater offense than people who don't pretend they create most of their work.

JohnWayne92
27 minutes ago, BBhomemaker said:

You did by comparing their career, but thats fine i understand its gonna take time before people stop comparing them or trying to minimize others pop stars youre not the only one, probably will never stop lol the most funny is that they all like each others 

hey girls :queenga:

I'm not trying to minimize, that wasnt what I was doing. I was stating that because THAT FAN BASE thinks she is untouchable and a God. I know most stans have those strong feelings, but its unrealistic with them. 

Its ridiculous because I'm sure most every celebrity actually likes one another, it's the fans and media that starts issues.

JohnWayne92
1 minute ago, mzncb said:

Beyonce is a talented 'performer', but that's all she is.

She pathetically made an entire solo career of taking a credit for art other people created.

I don't see how that isn't a much greater offense than people who don't pretend they create most of their work.

This. 

No one sees that, and if they do, its excusable because she is Beyonce. 

Craven Moorecox
9 minutes ago, Aladdin said:

That's funny cause when Party was released, Beyoncé was accused of copying somebody else for these exacts same shots, by the artist herself no less :oprah:

"Rapper Khia recently accused Beyonce of stealing concepts from the video for her hit ‘My Neck, My Back (Lick It) for the promo video for ‘Party’ taken from Knowles ‘4’ album. Enraged, the rapper tweeted, “Now how you going to hate on b*tch who got swagger jacked? Just know this I have SOMETHING real cute for Matthews daughter! #GETMONEYB*TCH.”

tumblr_lsmfy9yE3h1qers9i.gif

This reminds me of time Gaga pole danced to this song 

Serial Chiller

The rabid hive is startled again. Quick, throw some “Beyonce recent commercial success” at them to appease them.

Oh no, what do you mean you can’t find any? 

BBhomemaker
39 minutes ago, JohnWayne92 said:

I'm not trying to minimize, that wasnt what I was doing. I was stating that because THAT FAN BASE thinks she is untouchable and a God. I know most stans have those strong feelings, but its unrealistic with them. 

Its ridiculous because I'm sure most every celebrity actually likes one another, it's the fans and media that starts issues.

38 minutes ago, JohnWayne92 said:

This. 

No one sees that, and if they do, its excusable because she is Beyonce. 

Lol well i see you, preaching something but not doing it , its okay stans would always be stans it will get better, maybe one day we could talk without diminishing others just because a couple of toxic stan twitter said something :pray: ☮️ 

Serial Chiller
37 minutes ago, Craven Moorecox said:

This reminds me of time Gaga pole danced to this song 

Everyone should be pole-dancing to this song tbh. :hor:

This reminds me or the time I put the Christmas remix of this song on during a Christmas house party but everyone was either drunk or not paying attention to the lyrics and no one bat an eyelid. 

Craven Moorecox
4 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

Everyone should be pole-dancing to this song tbh. :hor:

This reminds me or the time I put the Christmas remix of this song on during a Christmas house party but everyone was either drunk or not paying attention to the lyrics and no one bat an eyelid. 

Omg I never knew a Christmas remix existed. This take ho ho ho to the next level :ladyhaha:

Serial Chiller
1 minute ago, Craven Moorecox said:

Omg I never knew a Christmas remix existed. This take ho ho ho to the next level :ladyhaha:

Here's your Christmas present. Don't be naughty now. :lolly:

Saint Gaga

Beyhive should be the last ones to claim that Beyonce owns something,because that gurl don't even create her own music.... She's all about looking good,acting all nice & do some booty shaking choreo.. 

Archived