đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Taylor Performs at StoneWall (one of her best)

Versace

Featured Posts

Versace

wow this is one of her best (vocals on point for fast paced pop song)

Ugh we stan a Gay Icon :vegas:

River

wow she came into the community with a bang, proud of her!

I wonder if her previous record label and her dad stopped her from doing it? it feels like she's shining now like she always wanted to do it and now she's free..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Ryusei

#TaylorPickYourGuitarBackUpInTheStudioChallenge 

Seriously i miss her songs with real instruments... there's only so much you can do with synths and minimalistic beats :neyde:  it goes with her voice so well and gets across a lot more emotion ugh I'm so salty. I don't even hate her new music but I just WISH

Musery

Versace
1 minute ago, River said:

I wonder if her previous record label and her dad stopped her from doing it? it feels like she's shining now like she always wanted to do it and now she's free..

Yea she was always supportive but didn’t voice it. Watch Todrick's latest vid (his reaction to the MV), he even asked Taylor what would you do if your son was Gay? She was shook by the question , she said something along the lines "nothing, just love him". I have a feeling Big Machine Records contracted her to not voice her political views, she was 16 when she got signed after all.

Ryusei
1 minute ago, River said:

I think it's more that she wanted to be actually educated before speaking on a topic instead of knowing nothing and looking like a fool yelling: I LOVE GAYS. Same thing with politics. She probably would have done it sooner if the reputation blackout didnt happen. 

Musery

Versace
2 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

#TaylorPickYourGuitarBackUpInTheStudioChallenge 

Seriously i miss her songs with real instruments... there's only so much you can do with synths and minimalistic beats :neyde:  it goes with her voice so well and gets across a lot more emotion ugh I'm so salty. I don't even hate her new music but I just WISH

Hopefully there's a "New Year's Day"  on Lover. I'm kinda positive. We might even have more stripped back songs since there's 18 tracks. I also predict her next record will be a return to country. 

FlopSlurper

Before some people project their hatred once again and drag her through the mud saying she's using the gays in this era

here's her performing at her friend's engagement party

Versace
33 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

Before some people project their hatred once again and drag her through the mud saying she's using the gays in this era

here's her performing at her friend's engagement party

Ugh this made me tear :') // One of my fav Taylor songs and it expressed the situation so perfectly. 

Gagaism

I’m glad I went the reputation tour, it was one of the best tour performances/show that I had experienced in my life, I mean I knew that was going to be great but I got shocked by how magical was that. I can’t wait to see her on next tour.

Archived